Moving in

Hazel POV :

I sigh while watching the clouds go by as the moving truck driver curse out the bald headed man who seems to have forgotten how to drive.

"can you move your ass , we have places to be!" He yelled.

Pulling up to the house , I immediately get excited. It was dope. Straight out of a fucking magazine.

"Yo this shit is tight" I say quickly forgetting that I'm not out with my friends.

My mother turned around so fast and was like.
"Don't think that since you're living on your own and grown that you can cuss and do all that around me, I'm still your mother".

As we get out of the car, the movers immediately starts unloading the truck. Quickly putting the boxes down, I scream for my mom to come here.

"What the hell you want Hazel!" She asked clearly annoyed.

Rolling my eyes I ask politely so she wouldn't say no.

"Can you take my picture for me please momma bear".

She snatched my phone and takes the picture.

"Go unload them boxes child , this is your damn house"

My mother could be so damn rude sometimes but I got back to unloading my boxes. Until , this fineeee man rolled up in an all black BMW screaming for my attention.

"Aye shawty".

I look like I got an attitude because I know dudes love when girls play hard to get

"My name is not shawty sir, it's Hazel". I roll my eyes with my hands on my hips.

He chuckles and say
"My bad Ma, I'm Amir, looks like you need help with them boxes."

I nod , as soon as I do, Amir parks his car and quickly helps with unloading the last few boxes.

Three hours later
...
Amir was exhausted and so was I.
After that workout Amir grabs my phone and puts his number in.

"Don't hesitate to call me Ma , I'm right across the street."