Hard to say goodbye

Amir POV:

Hazel father and mother pulled up to the house with Meadow.

When no one answer they turned around and spotted me.

"Amir! Have you seen Hazel?"

"Come over I'll explain everything."

 "I don't think we were formally introduced, I'm Heather and this is my husband John

"I don't think we were formally introduced, I'm Heather and this is my husband John."

"Nice to meet you I'm Amir, Umm Hazel isn't here."

She looked confused.

"What do you mean dear? If she isn't here then where is she? I was returning Meadow because she missed her mother and father, when are y'all going to tie the knot anyway?"

"Mrs.Brown-"

"I'm going to need y'all to hurry up because I'm not aging backwards."

"Mrs.Brown-"

"I mean I'm 38 years old I'll be 50 just like that."

Hazel father grunted. She glared at him like she was daring him to say something. She continued.

"Well I'm 40 but I look young so shut your ass up."

"Mrs.Brown Rodney got Hazel."

Everything went quiet, Hazel mother looked at me like I just put a knife in her chest.

"What the fuck you just say!?"

"Rodney has-"

"How the Fuck did he get my daughter! Let's go John."

"I want to help get her back, I'll call my brothers."

"We don't need anymore of your help."

Heather POV:

I didn't want to go back to the old me but The streets must've forgotten that back in my day John and I use to run LA. You don't fuck with my family, you just don't.

We were walking out of Amir's house when we heard screaming. There was smoke near by. We ran to see who it was.

My baby Hazel was struggling trying to get out of the smoking car.

"Mama I'm stuck."

"Don't worry baby your father is here too."

She looked up trying to see her father but her right eye was close shut. I should've bought Amir.

"John help me!"

I cried while grabbing onto Hazel's upper body. I refuse to lose another daughter.

"Mama I'm scared."

"It's okay baby, I'm not going to leave you, you're all I have."

"I'm sorry mama, I love you so much."

"Stop acting like you're going to die, you're fine. But I love you too."

"Y'all motherfuckers need to stop staring and help me!"

No one was willing to risk their lives for our daughter. No one even attempt to get closer to the damn car.

Hazel was stuck, The car was crushing her. We wouldn't be able to remove her without putting her in a lot of pain.

Our time had ran out.

Hazel cried out as the flames engulfed her.

Our bodies flew back and hit the ground hard from the explosion.

The physical pain was unbearable but the realization hit me like a truck.

It was surreal.

My daughter was dead.

"NOOOOO!"

Amir POV:

What I seen wasn't real, none of this was real.

2 weeks later

.......

Amir POV:

I can't believe she's gone, I can't believe that I never got to tell her that my love for her didn't change.

My heart hurt B.

Meadow was resting on my chest, she cried her self to sleep when she went to the casket to try to wake her mother. She thought they were playing a game. She jumped out of my arms and said.

"Mommy... Ohh we playing a game.. You good at this mommy....Mommy I don't like this game anymore."

I had to explain to her that her mother was in heaven now. She was in kindergarten so she was familiar with heaven.

She screamed for me to get her back. To tell God that mommy wasn't ready, that she wasn't ready.

I can never get that look of despair out of my mind. She didn't deserve this. Nobody deserves this.

I was surprised to see Diana. She was crying too. She look like she just lost her Bestfriend.

My heart definitely went out to Mrs.Brown she lost both of her daughters, one to some crazy ass stalker and one to the system.

She stayed close to me and Meadow as to say we're all she got.

I think she felt guilty in a way, I tried multiple times to tell her the car would've blew up no matter what.
Us being there would've been more death and destruction. Her and her husband was lucky.

After losing Hazel, I was ready to kill. Rodney's whole family was about to get it B. Hazel's family was with it and my family was too. We about to start a war.

Are you ready for it?