Shit just got real

1 month later
.......
Hazel POV :

Waking up to Amir for a month straight felt good. He stayed with me ever since Rodney came into town. He wanted to be prepared in case Rodney wanted to post up.

"Hey, what are you cooking?" I ask Amir.

"I was making us some sushi"

"That shit stinks, ugh!"

I ran to the closest bathroom on the first floor. I threw up even though my stomach was empty.

I felt horrible.

Amir was too busy cooking the food and listening to future to pay me any mind.

The next morning I still wasn't feeling good. So when Amir went to work, I stuck out and went to the CVS and got a pregnancy test.

I was in the aisle for the pregnancy tests.

I didn't know I was holding my breath until a woman asked me ...

"This your first child?"

She seemed excited for me.

"I don't know if Iam , but if so yup."

"Don't look like that baby, a child is a blessing."

After that she walked away.

I picked up two boxes.

Standing in line I looked around to see if anyone was watching me. I just felt like someone was.

"Ma'am , Ma'am"

"I'm sorry how much did you say it was"

"32.50"

I pulled out two crumbled up twenties.

Walking to my car I felt eyes on me. I looked in my window and saw Rodney looking back.

Rodney POV:

Hazel fine ass was looking good.

"Hazel why you looking like you not happy to see me. What the fuck did you buy."

Hazel POV:

"Stop Rodney!"

"What the fuck you got pregnancy tests for!? You let that motherfucker knock you up but killed my kid!"

"Rodney let me go!"

Rodney looked like he would kill me right then and there, until I heard someone come out of the CVS store.

"Hey, let her go!"

Rodney held on to my arm and tried to break it.

"Hazel, you ain't see nothing yet"

My eyes widen as he let me go and ran off.

I jumped into my car. Which I purchased with the money I made at the strip club.

My raggedy Honda went as fast as it could.

.....

I went home and didn't tell Amir that I got a pregnancy test.

After I peed I follow the instructions on the box.

Pee...

Dip....

Wait....

After 5 minutes I checked the test.

Negative...

After 10 minutes I checked the test.

Positive.

I started to cry. Balling up in the fetal position I couldn't believe that I was pregnant. Is this my world? Is this my life?