Intel

It's been a couple of days since Amir woke up. He hasn't been home. Mama stop visiting me. I haven't heard from my daddy. It's been tough but Meadow keeps me going.

I started gardening as a little hobby to keep my mind preoccupied.

My relationship with Diana has gotten stronger

My relationship with Diana has gotten stronger. I would invite her from time to time with the girls.

 I would invite her from time to time with the girls

"What's up with you and Amir."

"I haven't heard from him since he left the hospital."

"I wasn't going to say anything but you my girl, I heard he was messing with some new bitch."

My heart stopped.

"Dee don't play with me."

"Hazel I'm dead ass, lets go pull up on that bitch, She work at the strip club you use to work at."

"Let's go."

After dropping the kids off at my mama house we went on a man hunt.

"What do you she look like."

"Glad you asked, I got my friend to follow her on Instagram and she sent me a screenshot."

"I mean her breast are big but this bitch ain't nothing

"I mean her breast are big but this bitch ain't nothing."

We pulled up to the strip club ready for war.

After getting in we sat by the stage, ones in our hands waiting for her. She walked on stage and my stomach turned.

"Ayee give us a dance." Diana yelled at her waving the money in the air so she could get closer.

She tiger crawled towards us

"I'm not in that lesbian shit but y'all got money so I'm down."

I snatched her by her hair but I warned her not to scream.

"You fucking with Amir?"

"Bitch get off me."

"Say one more thing other than what I'm looking for and I'll break your nose bitch."

"Yes I know Amir."

"Why do you look familiar?"

She looked me in my eyes and said

"You don't recognize your old sister in law.

I looked at her like she grew another head.

"That's right bitch I'm Rodney's sister and I took your man."

After she said that all I seen was red.

I dragged her raggedy ass from the stage and stomped her out. Diana got some punches in too.

Security threw us out. I didn't give no fucks at that point. I was ready to see Amir.

Amir POV:

After I woke up and was released from the hospital. I realize that Hazel had some major baggage so I dipped. Wasn't about to deal with that bullshit.

I was fucking anything that moved.

I was taking a good ass nap until I heard my car alarm go off. I looked out the window and saw Hazel fucking my car up with a crowbar.

I groaned as I rolled out of bed to confront her crazy ass.

"What the fuck are you doing!?"

"You think you can just leave me! I just had your daughter bitch."

"Aye Ma, get the fuck away from my car."

"You a scary ass bitch running from your responsibilities."

"Chill the Fuck out."

"Why!? Did you? You left me and my mother fucking daughter for dead you a bitch."

"Look Ma I'm sorry."

She threw the crowbar at me and I ducked.

When I looked up she had tears in her eyes.

Hazel POV:

"How could you do this to me, I grieved for you, I longed for you."

"I'm sorry Ma I never meant to hurt you."

"Yes you did! You are weak, once shit got tough you dipped. I killed a man for you."

"So you did kill him."

I turned around startled.

It was Rodney.

"You know I was hoping your nut job ass sister was joking but you killed my brother bitch!?"

"Rodney-"

"I don't want to hear shit, get in the car."

I looked at Amir but did as I was told.

"I want you to take a good look at your girl, I want you to live with knowing that you're the reason her ass is dead. Oh yeah my sister said thanks for Intel bitch."