Chapter 1

Louis

"Where is our next stop?" Louis asks the closest person to him, which happened to be his best mate, Harry.

"Cincinnati, Ohio I think" Harry responds earning a nod and a muttered 'kay' from the Doncaster lad.

"Josh! Bring me out my bag!" Louis yells from across the bus. No caring that it is currently 3 am or that Niall and Liam are in the back cuddled together.

"Mate, I am trying to sleep!" Josh tries to yell but due to the pillow his head is burried in, it sounded muffled.

Louis rolls his eyes and snaps back with a "Like I care"

Not wanting to have yet another screaming match between Louis and the lads, Harry gets up and grabs Louis' bag from the oldest's room.

As he turns around to head back Liam, who had woke up, thanks to the loud boy in the main room, spoke up. "Haz? Why do you continuously five him what he wants? He's only getting worse."

Liam had a look of sadness and sympathy. They, as well as Niall and Josh, loves Louis. But lately the oldest has been acting up.

Louis was a lovable, care free lad. He would be considerate and be mischievous all at the same time. Being the one who would be there for all the lads.

Now he is selfish, cold-hearted, and dare he say it, Brutal.

Last week, Niall through a chicken nugget at Josh and it hit Louis, who was typing away on his phone. Louis became enraged and scream very colorful word, then completed them by calling Niall a worthless pr!ck.

That night Niall cried himself to sleep and Liam was angry, so The brown eyed man confronted the Cold Blue eyed man. It ended with Liam and Louis rolling on the floor dodging each others fists. Harry was frightened and Josh was shocked.

Harry's eyes filled with water. " 'Cause I know that my boobear is still in there!" he said with a sniffle before running to Louis. Louis smiled at Harry then dug his computer out of his bag, telling harry that he was going to skype Eleanor, his 'girlfriend' and turn in.

He lied. He was going to twitter and was reading all the hate he gets. The bad reviews.

Louis remembers it all. Why he turned cold. Why? Cause he was tired of being hurt.

That's just it tho. To him it was avoiding pain. To everyone else he's rude. He doesnt see that he's hurting everyone else.

7 months ago, he found out Zayn, who was his like his brother, was leaving the band. 5 months ago he found out that his mum was sick with cancer. 3 months ago, his girlfriend of 4 years cheated on him and admitted that she just used him for fame. Couple days later a Zayn's girl came up to him saying 'you should have been the one to leave not zayn!' Not to mention the amount of hate hes gotten has increased 70 percent more.

When Eleanor left, he snapped. The stress and pain was to much to bare. So what better way to protect yourself, then to push everyone away? Right?

Hey my beautiful owls. So just a taste of my new story, yeah? Hope you enjoyed.