Chapter 7

Louis woke up with a jolt! Though nothing bad happened to him last night, besides getting extremely dirty, he had a nightmare of the four wheeler killing him.

It could have just been the speeds the where going, the creepy environment, or the fact it was his first time riding on it, but It scared him.

However, he wouldn't admit that it was an exciting night, and if he smiled when he was alone for the night, that's his business.

After calling down, he stood up and walked downstairs. That is when he realized, Nobody was there. On the table, there was a note.

   Louis, Olive,
         Gone to a neighboring farm to help with the cattle, breakfast is in the fridge. Don't burn the house down! As
                 Love,
                     Mom.

Before he had finished reading, Olivia had came down the stairs behind him.  Howver, the Blue eyed man didn't realize this, so when he turned around he was faced with the country beauty.

Not expecting her to be standing there, he screeched in a girlish manner and jumping back, hitting the table and falling to the ground.

Laughter poured out of Olivia! The truth was, this was Dejavú! Not even 72 hours earlier, she had done exactly what he did. Except, it was Brock who did the scaring and Brock ment to scare her. She just walked into the kitchen.

"Stop Laughing!" Louis said with additude. He was forcing himself not to smile. He loved her laugh.

"Y-Y-YOUR FACE!!" She yelled breathing hard And laughing!

After about 5 minutes of a grumpy Lou and a laughing and giggling Livy, Louis was able to explain to her, what the note said.

Liv decided to make eggs and bacon for breakfast. During the whole duration of it, Liv and Lou chatted. They even ended up laughing. Both of them breaking characters and forgetting about everything.

It was fun while it lasted but it came to an end when Lou's phone rang. It reminded him that he can't get close to her. He instantly turned bitter when he looked at his mobile.

Call From: Eleanor...

He answered with it with a stern what "What!"

Small update! I hope you enjoyed it. I have been busy lately and it's hard to make time to write! I will also be updating another story soon!