Chapter 3

Louis

"What? No! You cant make me!" Louis shouts at simon. "Thats why we changed managements. We need freedom and this... This is NOT. This is not freedom"

Simon feels guilty but Louis needs this "It's only 8 months Lou, then you get another 4 months off. Your mom agrees as well. She even agreed to come see you twice a month. Lou its in London. Please, you wont regret it."

"So if i dont go, One Direction is over." Louis whispers. Tears are swimming in his eyes now.

Simon just nods.

"Just 8 months?" Simon nods again

"Simon, I got a girl pregnant. She's 2 months. Can it be 7 months? I need to be there" Louis says, letting the tears fall.

That took Simon off gaurd. Louis, his Louis, is going to be a father. It clicks for Simon, The break up, Zayn, the baby, hate. "Louis, is there anything else. Its between us. Listen, I am here for you. We all are. But to you have to tal for us to help."

Louis lets a broken sob escape. "My mum, she has cancer" He then put his head in his hands and cried.

Simon was silent. After a minute he stands up and walks to the crying boy and hugs him. "Lou... I'm really sorry. It will be ok. Your mum is a fighter. Spend 6 months with the family and 6 months with your mum and family."

Louis cried but nodded. He wants to get better. For himself, for his fans, for the boys, for his family, for his mum, for his baby.

O.O

When Louis gets to London, he is completely in shock. He has lived here in London for a while and never been to the country side of it. It is beautiful.

It took him 3 hours till he arrived at an old ranch house that had 2 barns, 2 horse stalls and a massive chicken coop. He cant believe this. He changed his mind. He wants to leave.

"Dont be nervous. This family is great. Theres a mum, a dad, a 27 year old son, an 22 year old daughter, and they adopted. The baby is 2 months old, so you can get more practice, yeah?" Paul assured him.

He nodded and stepped forward, nocking on the door.

A massive man, who was tall, skinny and muscle opened the door. He must have been in his 50's.

"Howdy, you must be Louis and Paul, common in!" he smiled opening the door wider.

He took them to living room where his wife, and two of three of there kids were. "Now son, this is my wife Ashlynn, my Son Brock, but call him bobo, in this baby here, is Chloe, shes is 2 months old today. Im Jim" the man stated proudly.

"Oh your just so handsome!" Ashlynn squealled happily "You can call me, mama A, welcome to your new Temporary Home. Your family now!"

Louis smiled and felt his heart warm. They seem like a nce family and he was certain that he was going to be just fine.

The family talked for an hour to Louis and Paul, untill Paul had to go. Louis shared a smile with the guy he spends loads of time with and that gave Paul the reassurance he needed aswell that his Louis, their Louis, will be just fine.

Hello beautiful Owls. Soooo, for me, once I start writing, I cant stop. I love it so much! Thank you guys so much for reading. Dont forget to Vote and Comment. BTW i hit 600 words!