Chapter 4

Louis

When Louis arrived her it was 12:00 pm. He has been here 6 hours and feels at home.

A loud slam startled the how family, but Jim must have known exactly what, or who, it was.

"Olivia Summer Benson! Where have you been!?" Jim hollered from his seat in the living room earning a glare from his wife and a cry from his newborn.

Olivia walks in not noticing the popstar on her couch. "Not that its your business but I was with Amy and Travis. Tryin' to set me up with so pathertic city boy!" she groans of displeasure.

While she was talking Louis couldnt stop staring at Olivia. She was beautiful! She has blonde hair, brown eyes. She was tall and fit but his head was at war tho. He doesnt want any kind of friendship of any kind with girls. They simply dont last and he doesnt want the pain. He stick with befriending bobo.

While he was in thought, Olivia took notice of the quiet boy with a frown etched into his features.

"What's HE doing here!" Olivia sassed.

She knew who he was. And back in 2011 through 2014 she was a fan, but today, in 2016, she hated who he was.

She's not one to believe what's in those filthy magazines, but she had a more personal experience with Louis.

To be specific, on November 29th 2015, the last show of the On The Road Again Tour, Olivia and her two best friends Lilly and Maddie was lucky enough to score front row tickets. After the show the ran into Louis outside their hotel. The boys were in their hotel.

Louis had been walking away and bumped into Lilly. Instead of 'Sorry' he spoke the words "Watch it! Do you know who I am?"

Livy couldnt believe it so naturally. She stood up to him.

In the end they ended up arguing in the ally behind the hotel, at 2am just cause they were both to sassy and stuborn to apoligize.

In the mist of Her thinking her mother had been calling for her.

"Olivia. Olivia. Olive. Livy. Olivia Summer!" when Olivia looked up her mother asked "Did you hear me?" of course Livy shook here head. "Of course not. I said that Louis here has been invited by me and your father to stay here with us for a while. He will stay in the guestroom next to yours."

Olivia groaned and said "whatever!" While she marched up the stairs, knowing that arguing with her mom is pointless.

Few hours later. Olivia had changed and put some boots. She ran down the stairs and ran at the door when her mother stopped her in her tracks. "Where you going at 9 at night?"

"The old statium with Dough, Tyler, Justin, Rob, and the twins, Lilly and Maddie"

Ashlyn sighed. "Fine, take Louis" livy opened her moth but was stopped. "Or you dont go."

"Urgh! Fine. TOMLINSON GET DIRTY CLOTHES ON AND LETS GO." Liv yelled to the boy who was looking out the window.

Without a word, tommo got ready and ran down stairs to find a stern looking Ashlyn and an annoyed looking Livy.

"Lets go City Boy" Olivia rushed as she ran to the shed.

"Woah! Wait up Olive!" Lou yelled chasing her, but ran into her head on when she turned around and looked at him.

"Dont ever call me olive, got it!" she seethed out at him.

"Why not? Its your name, Is it not?" He countered

"No, to you, its Olivia. Here is how to spell it. O-L-I-V-I-A. Just incase your stupid." she spit, walking into the large shed.

She jumped up on a big four wheeler, starting it with easy. "Come on, get on!"

Louis just stands there with his arms crossed arm causing livy to through her hands up, yelling a loud what. "What is your Problem. I've been nothing but nice to you!"

Olivia chuckled in a sarcastically. "Nice! Yeah right! You were an arrogant twat last month at the hotel!"

"What are you talking about?"

"Classic! You dont remember! You know, that night you ran into my friend and blamed her! You were so full of yourself 'Do you know who I am?' of course I did moron." Livy huffed.

"That was you!" Louis asked shocked. Livy sent him a duh look. "Look, I'm sorry, I was having a rough day!"

"Yeah okay" liv said with sarcastic tone. "Just get on"

"Fine" Louis grumbled as he swung his legs over the back of the four wheeler. "Where we going?"

Livy sent a smirk to the unsuspecting boy. "Hold on tight, Tomlinson, were going drivin' in some Muddy Water"

Here we gooo! Hello my beautiful Owls. Another chapter. Little hostility between them but no one died!