Chapter 2

Louis

A month later

"Pittsburgh! How are you guys doing tonight!" Liam screams into the mic as the crowd screams back at him.

Louis is looking around and spots a girl with a 'You Make Me Strong' poster that has 5 boys. The missing boy who had left the band was on it. Louis felt a sting. He reached down wanting to take the sign and shred it. But he does have a heart so instead he smiled and swiped the fans hand before turning and running away.

Aside from singing, Louis stayed quiet. Here in Pittsburgh, 2 years ago, is where he took Eleanor to a football game, an American Football game, for a date. She had claimed that it was great but she was deppressed that day. Probably because there were no cameras no doubt.

The thought had angered Louis, Screw Pittsburgh. He released a huff and walked offstage for a moment, before being stopped and sent back on. Stupid security. This was going to be a long night.
A few months later, the boys are all chatting around the table happily.

Louis is sitting there texting a few 'friends' when he gets a text that made his breath dissappear.

Briana - Louis, I am so sorry!

In a multimedia message layed a picture message. One of a pregnancy test. A possitive one.

Louis - What the füçk is this!?

Briana - your the only one Ive been with. Its yours Louis.

Louis - its only been a month.

Briana - i became sick Lou. I went to the hospital. Im so sorry.

With this new information Louis jumped up, punching the wall that was closest to him. He was torn.

All the lads looked at him. What scared him most was he could feel the tears comming. He cant let them see him like this. So he did the only thing he could do. He ran.

Q.O

Its been 3 hours since Louis stormed out. 3 hours of pure worry for the 3 lads. After an hour, Liam called Mark, Simon, and Paul. Louis is gone. The oldest boy in the band isnt him. He's been replaced with what the boys call, a robot Lou. It scares them and louis is progressively getting worse. He's been lashing out and drinking more. Its heart breaking to see him in such a state. They found out about eleanor and Zayn, but still have no clue about his mum, the hate, and now brianna and the baby.

They want Louis Back, so they go a plan. A plan to send Louis somewhere where they will watch him. Where they can fix him.

Hello my Precious Owls! So a few things, 1.) as i was writing this, Pillow talk started playing. 2) i do not hate Eleanor and keep in mind that this is 100% false!

Funfact: I am that fan in the Pittsburgh scene. I was holding up the STRONG poster. When I put it down I saw Louis. I screamed his name and he looked at my section and grabed my hand as well as like 4 others. I may have cried.