Chapter 5

Louis' eyes grew wide and he let out a yelp when Olivia hit the gas jolting them both forward, speeding uo from 0 to 30 to 70 in 5 seconds.

Olivia loves the speed and the wind. She's been driving since she was 3. The 4 wheelers was her specialty and it was like a passion.

"Woooo!" liv screamed, laughing like a maniac.

"SLOW DOOOOWN" Louis cried out in fear. She was going up and down the steep hills and he hasnt done this before.

In fact, the closest he has gotten to something like this is when Harry took him for a ride on his riding mower.

However, that doesnt have nearly this speed and Harry's land is mainly flat.

"STOP BEING A PUSSY!" Liv yelled back with a smirk.

Before he could respond, they drove through a massive mud puddle covering half of their bodied from the waist down.

"What the hell! I'm wet and dirty!" Louis seethed. He was upset. He didnt want to get muddy.

"Loosen up and have some fun, love!" She said rolling her eyes, as she whipped into an old, soccer stadium's parking lot and driving through the broken gates.

The stadium was abandon in 2007 when the owner was arrested for theft and fraud. Originally, the team, that played here, calling this there home field, was going to continue playing here until a fire started on the bleachers. The steal beams heated as papers, rubbish, and belongings of fans caught fire.

Unfortunately, a fan had a can of lighter fluid in her purse, so she can refill her lighter, and the flames hit it causing a small but loud and deadly explosion.

Flames shot up, reaching streamers and the clothe roofing.
The fire quickly spread and half of the statium was destroyed.

The stands caved from the heat,
weight, and age, causing fans injuries and some death.

The team never returned and to this day, there is materials belonging to the team, office, nd fans all over the half that wasnt destroyed.

Nature eventually took over and the field had mud puddles all over. The burned stands, radio room, and visitor's locker rooms gave it an erie feel.

Olivia loved it, although she has no idea why.

"Woah" Louis wishpers as the vehicle came to a park. "This is.... I... How?" he asked in shock and disbelief.

He knew the story. His uncle had been there the day of the fire. Fortunatly he was ok and nowhere near the blaze.

"Rob's father bought the property. His father is also a respected law enforcement officer and thats why the grounds is untouched. He permitted us to use the feild as long as we do it safely" Olivia smirked Jumping off into the mud.

Louis jumped of as well, however, not being skilled and slightly clumsy, that he still blamed it on Harry for it was contagious, he jumped in the mud as well but fell to his face.

Olivia broke off into a fit of laughter at the boy who was now covered in dirt.

"Really!" He shouted to no one particularly. He couldn't however, fight the smile that was threatening to spill. Liv's laughter is contagious.

The laughing was interrupted by a man speaking. Dough, the man that came to London with Olivia, stalked in amusement "Having fun without me?" his accent was Southern. He was born and raised in Goergia, USA. Him and Liv were best friends since birth.

His real name is Donny but he got the name Dough when he was in 6th grade cause he could make bread dough from scratch and it would be the best bread dough in Georgia.

"DOUGH!" Liv shouted, before running to the green eyed man tackling him in a monster hug, covering his face in sloppy kisses.
Louis became serious as he watched the scene in front of him. He foesnt know why, but this made him angry.

Lou frowned at the two hugging friends. Why? Why am I so mad?

Ok, so its a bit short but this will be important to the story.
Theres some background story on the stadium that has the Muddy Water in it.
Thank you so much for reading my wonderful, beautiful owls.