43

-Luna- •18 days•

I get out of bed, dreading to go to school. I always hated school but it got worse as my friends left me because I am more interested in bands than social life. My only friend, Danielle, doesn't believe that. We got along one day as I saw her wearing a Twenty Øne Piløts sweatshirt and I gained courage to go up to her.

"Luna! Breakfast is ready!" My mom called. I head downstairs, almost slipping because my "non-slip" socks don't exactly do their job. I sit at the table, waiting for my mom to set my plate in front of me. I look up from my phone as I see eggs and toast on my plate. I grab a fork and slowly eat my food.

"Mom, I'm pretty sure I know the answer but could I not go to school today? I just need a little break from everything that has been happening." I say, really hoping my mom says I can.

"Do you want to talk about what has been happening?"

"Well I'm just really stressed on school work and stuff." I say, not lying one bit.

"Of course honey, and feel free to talk about anything to need too." See, this is why I love my mom. I love my dad too but he's not always around because of work. I barge into my older sister, Kaylee's, room.

"Rise and shine bean, I'm spending the day with you!" I yell. Kaylee finished school last year so she still lives with us. I might get her room when she moves out because it's bigger and my mom said dad will be spending more time with us, and we might foster a child.

"Don't you have school?" She groans.

"Mom let me stay home today, and I want to go shopping with you."

"Fine, let me wake up first.." I smile and walk out of her room, asking mom for money. She loans me $50 as she knows I like to spend a lot of money.

"Is Kaylee awake?" Mom asks. I nod and head back to my room. I put on some highwaisted shorts, a crop top, and a denim jacket. I look at my outfit in my mirror and go to the washroom to brush out my strawberry blonde hair. I put on my glasses and some cream for my acne. I'm not the most perfect person when you look at me but I love me for who I am.

I hear a knock on the door and I run down the stairs to go get it. When I open it I start smiling immediately.

"Dad! I miss you so much!"

"I miss you too, Luna!" He kisses my forehead and I drag him into the REC room.

"Mom! Dad's home!"

"Charlie! I miss you so much." They kiss and I cringe.

"Martha! I miss you too! Where's Kaylee?"

"Upstairs getting dressed." I answer. He smiles and I hug him one more time.

"Dad can we have a cat?" I ask.

"If you want, but where can we buy a cat?"

"Oh I know someone. Danielle has a cat who gave birth to other cats and she's giving them away for a low price of $5." I really hope we can have a cat! I'm not much of a dog person and cats are so much better.

"Well me and your mom with think about it." I grin from ear to ear and go on my phone. I see a photo on Instagram of me.

@ashton_devin

The ugliest person you'll ever meet 😵😵

I frown and comment;

@twentyonelunas

Prettier than you lmao

The caption still hurt me though. I press the sleep/wake button on my phone and look at my sister walking downstairs. She eats a piece of toast, and we head to the car.

-10 minutes later-

We arrived to the mall and I immediately walk to Urban Outfitters. I look at some shirt and shorts before choosing 1 of each. I then head to a Starbucks just to get a cake pop. I sit down at the table, grabbing my phone from my pocket to call my sister.

"Hello?" Kaylee answered, obviously not looking at the caller ID.

"Hi Kay, where are you?"

"I'm at Lush on the second floor. Meet me here or I come to you?"

"I'll meet you there." With that, I hung up, walking out of Starbucks to Lush. I arrived there and saw my sister looking at the makeup there. I decided to get red eyeshadow so I could put it on for the concert. Of course everyone would do that. Me and my sister walked around a few more shops before we called our mom to pick us up.

When we got home, I immediatly went to my Twitter messages to see I got a bunch of messages from Josh. My stomach started to flip as I read the messages. It was weird how the Josh Dun messaged me all the time. It wasn't normal, considering that he's famous and all that

Spooky Jim Christmas: hey

Spooky Jim Christmas: are you there?

Spooky Jim Christmas: Luna answer me :(

Spooky Jim Christmas: I'll talk to you after my performance then :( :( :(

I frowned, quickly messaging back.

Luna: I'm sorry Joshy, I was at the mall.

He didn't answer back, he was probably still performing. I've been to a concert before and it lasted 3 hours, and we were only at the mall for 1 and a half. I pressed the side button on my phone, then heading to my room.

18 days left.

SUCKY CHAPTER LMAO LEAVE ME ALONE. ALSO I CANT WAIT UNTIL THE CHAPTER THEY MEET. ONCE THEY MEET THE STORY IS DONE AFTER 2 OR 3 MORE CHAPTER. BYE FRENS!!