60

Epilogue 2 year later

"Happy birthday dear Luna! Happy birthday to you!" My family, Josh, and even Tyler came over for my birthday. It was a surprise to see him here. I took a piece of vanilla cake and handed it to Josh. I took a piece for myself to share with Josh and I's child, Gray. Gray was a girl and was 2 years old. After finishing the cake with her, I sat with Tyler.

"So, what's new?"

"Well, me and Jenna are going to become parents."

"Congratulations! Do you know the gender yet?"

"Actually we do! It's going to be a boy."

"Yay! It's such a shame when my mom had a miscarriage."

"Yeah, but I decided to use the name you wanted to give your moms child, but switched the named around. Skye Rayne Joseph."

"Thank you, Tyler." I hugged him, and walked over to Josh.

"How's your birthday going?" Josh asked.

"It's going great! Thank you."

"No problem." I kissed Josh.

Soon everybody left and Tyler had to go back to the tour bus. Josh and I were alone as always.

"I'm going to sleep, I'm really tired." I yawned. I headed to our bed and fell asleep.

My life was full of crazy adventures. From the DMs on Twitter, to Josh following me, then Tyler. Sadly the band account never followed me but Josh and Tyler were enough.

When Danielle attempted suicide and they couldn't save her on time, I was depressed. I couldn't take it. The talks at school about it, the rumours going around, it was too much.

Then came Josh. He changed my world in ways I couldn't explain. He proved that everything was right when everything was thought to be wrong in my world.

When we got married, I felt complete with Josh by my side. He was with me for 9 years, and I feel this marriage will last forever.

When we had our first child, Gray, I was really happy. When she spoke her first word, "mama", I was so proud. When she first learned to walk, it was so exciting. She really likes to color, especially on walls. She just barely knows how to say words, some including "mama", "dada", "sun", "rain", and "trees".

Though my life was never perfect, I feel like there was no evidence to my blue days. Everyone around me just makes me happy.

I want to thank my family, Charlie and Martha Mayers, and especially the best older sister ever, Kaylee June Mayers.

I'd also like to thank Tyler Robert Joseph, Joshua William Dun, Danielle Halle, Josh Avery, and my daughter, Grey Blair Avery.

Other people that used to be important to me should be mentioned in this book too.

Thank you to these YouTubers, Dan Howell, Phil Lester, Connor Franta, Troye Sivan, Joey Graceffa, Caspar Lee, Frank Gioia, Lilly Singh, Justine Ezerik, Jenna Ezerik, Mark Fischbach, Matthias, Amanda Faye, Joe Sugg, Rosanna Pansino, and Onision.

Thank you to these bands and solo artists, My Chemical Romance, Fall Out Boy, Panic! At The Disco, Green Day, All Time Low, One Direction, Falling In Reverse, Pierce The Veil, Melanie Martinez, Halsey, Nick Jonas, Troye Sivan, Mike Posner, Fifth Harmony, Taylor Swift, The Chainsmokers, Daya, and especially, twenty øne piløts.

Every person/band I thanked saved my life. They helped me through things that they probably didn't even understand. I love everyone, and everything.

My name is Luna Dawn Mayers Avery,

and this is my story.

That's it

The book is over

I love you all so much! I loved this story and I hope you did too! The last time I checked, I had 1.66k reads. Thank you all that read this and took the time to read this.

Stay alive

Go create

Stay street

|-/