49

-Tyler- •16 days•

I set down my phone and started smiling like an idiot. Jenna looked over at me.

"What's up Tyler?" She asked me. I literally couldn't get the words out. It was just a little unreal.

"You know that Luna girl I'm messaging on Twitter? Yeah well apparently she's my 4th cousin." I couldn't stop smiling, no matter how hard I tried.

"That's great Tyler! But are you're positive?"

"I'm pretty sure I'm positive about that."

Jenne kissed my cheek and walked over to the sink to wash the dishs. I headed to my bed to grab my laptop. I checked all the mentions I had on the band account and one I saw in particular made me frown.

@twentyonelunas

You are the worse friend ever. Remember, I have the @twentyonepilots tickets, not you. Guess you aren't coming @danielleclique.

8:46 PM

I couldn't believe Luna would do this. All clique members are welcome to our concerts but I can't believe Luna would leave out someone. I set down my laptop and decided to sleep. After all it was already 11 PM.

"Hey Jenna? I'm gonna sleep now. When Josh comes back, tell him." Jenna nodded.

@tylerrjoseph

Goodnight.
Sleep tight.
Don't let the bed bugs crawl into your ear and whisper threatening things that make you question yourself.

11:05 PM

-Luna-

After I sent that tweet, everyone that followed me started criticizing me for leaving a clique member out of this concert experience. Dani didn't seem to reply, which surprised me. I got a tweet notification that implied that Tyler sent a tweet. To be honest, it's quite a deep tweet.

Since it was 1:34 AM and I was not tired, I strolled into the kitchen to grab a glass of milk and a poptart. I made sure no one saw or heard me, and quietly walked back to my room. I turned on Netflix and decided to watch A Girl Like Her.

After balling my eyes out during the movie, I shut off my laptop and decided to finally sleep.

4 days later
-Josh- •12 days•

I woke up on the couch for some apparent reason. My neck started aching, so I called for anyone.

"Tyler? Jenna?" I saw Jenna walk over to me. "Can you get me some pain killers?"

"Yeah sure." Jenna soon came back with some pills and a glass of water. I said a quick thank you and immediatly shoved the pills in my mouth.

"Why were you sleeping on the couch?" Jenna asked out of curiosity.

"I honestly have no idea. I think I was too tired to walk to my bunk."

"Oh. Well Tyler left to get some breakfast." Jenna told me. I looked out the window and saw the sun 1/4 in the sky.

"Why so early? It's like," I paused to check my phone. "7:30."

"Tyler didn't want to wait any longer so he left to a coffee shop or something. Plus at 3 you guys have sound check and before that, we got a lot of stuff to do" I nodded and turned my head back to the window, watching the sun slowly rise.

5 hours later

The sun was soon at its peak in the sky, and we were all talking about this tour experience.

"What was the craziest thing that happened in out of every single tour you guys had?" Jenna asked us.

"Well, one that really stands out in my mind in when everyone in the crowd turned their attention to a guy in a gingerbread man outfit." Tyler answered.

"Mine was probably when a guy in the crowd was like "I'M TYLER JOSEPH TOO!" And he even had his ID with him." Tyler started laughing.

"Who would you choose, Tyler or the guy in the crowd?" Jenna asked.

"I would choose Tyler. The bigger question is, would you marry Tyler or Tyler?" I started laughing like crazy after I said that.

"Probably Tyler." After this conversation, we were bursting out with laughter and we couldn't stop. "I would never pick someone over you, Tyler." Jenna pecked Tyler's lips and they closed the space between their foreheads. I covered my eyes and cringed.

"No PDA please!" I say. Tyler shoves me playfully.

"Sorry that I'm married." Tyler states. I roll my eyes and pretend to put my arm around someone.

"Me too. Isn't that right, Belinda?" I joke.

"You wish. I don't understand how you don't have a girlfriend though, you're such a ladies man."

"If I were a ladies man I would still have a girlfriend, you realize that, right?"

"How about we change the subject." Jenna suggested. Tyler and I agreed. We ended up talking about the most embarrassing moments as a child. My phone buzzed, impliying that I got a notification.

Luna: I need help please

Tyler also grabbed his phone out of his pocket. I told him I got it and I left the room.

Spooky Jim Christmas: what happened?

Luna: Dani is after me. She's sending threatening messages to me and sometimes it gets worse

Spooky Jim Christmas: like what?

Luna: okay this one isn't gonna cause the end of the world but she said that she would reveal my biggest secret, but when it gets worse, she comes over when my parents aren't home and she tells me I'm worthless.

Luna: she pushes me on my wood floor and kicks me.

Spooky Jim Christmas: have you told anyone?

Luna: besides you, no.

Luna: I don't know what to do!

Luna: she's here help..

Spooky Jim Christmas: call 911

Luna: I can't she's walking up the stairs

Spooky Jim Christmas: lock your door

Luna: my door doesn't have a lock

Spooky Jim Christmas: grab something that can defend you

Spooky Jim Christmas: Luna?

Spooky Jim Christmas: stay safe..

Spooky Jim Christmas: I'm telling Tyler

I walked back in the other room to see Tyler and Jenna chatting about random subject.

"Tyler.."

"What's wrong?"

"Luna needs help.."

Ayeee I felt like this chapter needed to end there. Bye frens |-/