Prolouge

Tsunayuki's POV
*Dream*
'Why is everything dark? Where am I? What is this place? ' I thought as my eyes roamed around for light but lady luck wasn't on my side so I tripped on my feet, head first as an bump was beginning to be seen but I didn't saw it due to the darkness that surrounded me.

"Itte!*" I sat up and began to massage my now swollen bump as my eyes roamed once more, hoping to see light but to my luck that didn't seemed to exist I didn't saw anything.

I sighed and finally gave up, standing up walking to the endless darkness on my path.

"STOP! STOP IT HURTS! " I jumped slightly in shock on the scream so I looked around and saw a door in the end that made me happy to finally go out of this blackness but my intuition was warning me but I ignored that made me regret doing.

As I opened the door I began to tremble and shake from fear as I regretted not doing what my intuition warned.

'DON'T open the door'

Why? Because a nightmare was waiting for me behind that door. My bad childhood memories. No let me rephrase it. MY WORST MEMORIES.

"HAHAHA! WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY STOPPING WHEN I'M HAVING SO MUCH FUN! " Iemitsu my good for nothing father whipped young me again and again until it would become a scar that couldn't be removed As blood dripped from the bruise that Iemitsu thought that was beautiful.

"PLEASE! IT HURTS OTOU-SAN!*" 7 years old me begged once more that just added more fuel to the fire as Iemitsu SLASHED the whip towards young me, roughly. Young me cried hard.

"DONT CALL ME OTOU-SAN, YOU GOOD FOR NOTHING LITTLE SHIT!"
My so called father stopped slashing the whip towards 7 years old me but gripped young me's hair really tight that made some hair fall.

"WHAT DID I ORDERED WHEN IT CAME TO CALLING ME" Iemitsu asked darkly as an dark aura surrounded him, his hair blocking his eyes but underneath it he was glaring at young me as young me cried really hard and hiccupped an answer.

"To.... *Hiccups* c-c *Hiccups* c-call y-you *Hiccups* I-iemitsu-*Hiccups* s-sama.. " As my so called father heard it he chuckled darkly as he loosened his grip on young me's hair and dropped her like an unneeded bag.

"You seem to know you're place, I'll let you go... For now but remember you're the one who made me like this so you'll have to bare it. " I trembled at his voice so was young me as Iemitsu glanced my way like he saw me and chuckled darkly with a smile partnered with it that made me freeze.

'Did he just saw m-me? ' I stuttered at my mind as my legs couldn't handle anymore and collapsed at my place as Iemitsu began walking to my direction that made the trembling and shaking worse.

"N-no... P-please I-i-iemitsu-s-sama d-dont.. " I stuttered that made the so called name chuckle darkly as my tears beginning to fall as Iemitsu's hand began reaching for me.

'No' But my sight was overcame with white light.
*Dream ends*
--------------
Tsunayuki's POV
I shot up from my bed, sweat and tears stained my face.

Checking the time, 6:00 am still early and school doesn't start until 8:30.

I sighed, again.

I began thinking why would I dream about that now when my life changed so much.

"Why now... " whimpering, as my head found my arms and began laying on it.

But somehow I felt stares all around me so I roamed my eyes and my intuition warned, well not really that it came from the window and walls but just shrugged it off as I stood from my bed.

Losing the sleepiness, I went to my wardrobe and began searching for my uniform.

'Might as well go early so that I wouldn't be bitten to death by a certain demon prefect' I thought as I headed to the bathroom with my Mp3 player in hand.

I closed the bathroom door behind me and opened the Mp3 player as I scanned through the selection and only one got my attention.

Shy by Jai Waetford (is the spelling correct?)

As I played it and in the process I sang with it feeling the song but I felt that people were listening to me.

As I sang with it my voice got louder at my favorite phrase.

Girl, you make shy, shy.
You make me run and hide, Hide, hide.

I finished bathing and the song ended as well but the tone of the song kept lingering in my head.

Unconsciously hummimng the tone of it as I got downstairs I was shocked.

The living room was a wreck as well as the kitchen and saw people arguing as my killing intent leaked out that got their attention.

"Now would somebody explain what the fuck happened? "I darkly asked my eyes was blocked by my long bangs and saw some of them tremble, shivered or merely smirked.

But what I didn't know that this people were an addition to my life that had craziness and wouldn't expect romance.
_-----------------_-----------------_----------------_
Hi! Hope you liked this and maybe it would be an slow update since I'm busy with school and stuff so you need to be patient.
well bye bye!

*Itte means oww or ouch
*otou-san means papa or father