The Baseball Player

Nobody's POV

Tsunayuki ran as fast as she could so that nobody can keep up with her pace.

After some rounds of running she turned sideways alternately if someone followed her then proceeded when she saw no one.

Heading to her favorite spot on the school, The rooftop.

Tsunayuki' POV

Ok, there's nobody following me.

Better get there before Skylark comes back.

I went up the stairs to go to the rooftop where nobody dares to go since the 'Demon Prefect' stays almost everyday, making it his favorite spot.

But when it was lunch time he would go around patrolling if there were 'Herbivores crowding' or found 'Herbivores' breaking the rules.

Now that it was lunch time, I had the chance to relax in the roof top so fangirls or fanboys would not fucking bother me.

Now enough with the narrating! I want to eat food!!

Now my intuition warned me something about baseball and suicide? WHAT???

Then I heard shouts of 'Stop!', 'Not an funny joke' or 'Don't!'

'Oh please don't tell me.....'

Now began to run as the door to the roof top came to my sight I opened and as expected something I would see.

Yamamoto Takeshi, Baseball Ace of Namimori High. Was in the fence ready to fall over it as my school mates begged him to stop.

Nobody's Pov
------------
Somewhere within the school a baby with an fedora and suit that had an pet chameleon was watching the show that was about to start before him.

------------
"Takeshi please don't do this!"

"Yamamoto this isn't a funny joke!"

"Yamamoto stop please!"

Yamamoto stared at his schoolmates with dull eyes as they continued to beg not noticing Tsunayuki behind him.

Tsunayuki winced at what she saw, the baseball player that had always had that fake cheerful smile on his face was replaced with a frown.

To be quite honest she was annoyed when he saw always smiling when it was fake. But she thinks that seeing him frowning is much more annoying and..... dissapointing?

Then she saw his left arm, wrapped in bandages as an with a strap hooked on a cloth that secured his broken arm not to make it fall as it was hanged around him.

Tsunayuki slightly pitied him understanding why he would do this.

"Yamamoto Takeshi, Why the fuck are you standing there." Yamamoto looked behind him as he saw the school's Idol, Sawada Tsunayuki.

"Oh, If it isn't Sawada-chan or might I call you by your past nickname, Dame-Tsuna." OK that hit the mark but she calmed herself down and talked with Yamamoto calmly.

"Yamamoto fucking think on about what you're gonna fucking do right now." She didn't care if they're schoolmates are hearing this cause the problem here is the idiot right in front of her trying to commit suicide.

Then Yamamoto stared where his schoolmates was.

------------------------
A/N

Omg sorry if this is an cliffhanger cause I know all of you are waiting so I decided to make a part 2^_^||.

And OMG friends (i dunno if you're ok with me calling you readers, friends though but this much more better than calling you 'guys' but do comment if you're not okay with it ^_^||) thank You so much for the 1k reads ♡+:。.。❣LロVЁ❣。.。:+♡!!

And I author chan is really sorry if I updated slowly, really slowly.

And the competition for our cheerdance is nearing thats why I'll be inactive for quite some time.

Again I am really sorry that I updated this so long do forgive me and its ok if you dont forgive me, and thank you very much for the 1k views♡+:。.。❣LロVЁ❣。.。:+♡

Bye bye minna!!≧﹏≦