First day of school

Tsunayuki's POV
When i remembered that memory (refer to 'Student Council part 2' for the memory)
it makes me want to reverse time and make things right.

'Tsunayuki! Man up! You can't reverse time even if you want to!'
I mentally said to myself as I slapped both of my cheeks while walking to my next class which is.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

M. A. T. H

WHY DOES LIFE LOVE TO MESS WITH ME?

UGH I HAVE THE WORST DAY TODAY!

AND

'I have to be with Nezu for the Whole first period.... ' i thought as I was walking to class.

Then my intuition acted up but not in a bad way, saying.

'The raging storm is coming......?'
What?

Then i looked at the window if it was cloudy but it was clear.

Wait...... Don't tell me.

This is to early....

Ugh whatever I need to go to class!

I was running and got to the door, panting.

I opened the door and got inside not even greeting Nezu.

And also made some of the class swoon.

"Oi Dame-Tsuna don't you think that you're being disrespectful towards your teacher?" Nezu asked annoyed as i sat in my sit near the window and my classmates glares at Nezu for calling me by that name.

"No."I simply said that made Nezu irritated.

"And what did you just call me? Do you know who am I? You know I can make you quit your job you know. As the grand daughter of the principal I can do anything I want. I have more power than you. DO YOU UNDERSTAND? Or do you want me to let the principal repeat what I just said?"

"N-no o-of c-cours-se not..... I am so sorry for my rudeness...." Che. That's what you get for messing with wrong person.

Then I heard some of my classmates mumbling something like 'heh that's what he gets for' or 'heh that's for messing with the wrong person'

At least they know their place not like that stupid teacher.

Then I sat at my seat which is next to the window.

Then I noticed an silverette sitting behind me.

He's familiar though..... Maybe a new student.

But why is he familiar? Ugh whatever.