The Baseball Player part 2

Nobody's POV

"Why do you even care?" Yamamoto asked as he didn't glance at Tsunayuki waiting for an response.

" 'Why do I care?' you say? I actually don't care no let me rephrase it I don't really care!" Tsunayuki growled watching Yamamoto flinched.

"Then why bother? The baseball God's don't need me anymore. I don't have anything but baseball, but now they don't need me. With this thing." Pointing at his broken arm, glaring at it.

"I'm totally useless, I have nobody-" Yamamoto was cut off by Tsunayuki who was full of rage hearing the word 'NOBODY'.

"Yamamoto Takeshi are you making me laugh? If you are, It didn't work! Now listen, no interruptions got it!" Every word dripped acid on it as Yamamoto just became silent and listened.

Behind the closed door Gokudera Hayato was there listening to the conversation flow out.

"What do you mean NOBODY Yamamoto Takeshi?! YOU STILL HAVE YOUR FAMILY RIGHT?" Tsunayuki asked him really angry.

"My mom's dead...." Yamamoto mumbled slowly backing away from the fence as he faced Tsunayuki who had rage, anger and.... Sadness? Held in her eyes.

"Then what about your father?" Tsunayuki slowly calmed down as she stared at Yamamoto who realized it just now.

The door to the roof top opened slightly as Gokudera watched them interact.

'I finally found you....' As he began smiling.

"How about your cousin Asari-sempai?" Yamamoto now realized what he was about to do so he baked away from the fence and turned around to see Tsunayuki, her hand stretched out for Yamamoto to take it as she was slightly blushing.

Yamamoto chuckled at the sight as he took hold of her hand as he teased.

"Are~ Tsunayuki blushing just from holding my hand~" Tsunayuki blushed more as she argued.

"I am not blushing!" She looked at Yamamoto.

'Cute....' Yamamoto thought as well as Gokudera but he denied it quickly.

"Oi Yakyuu baka stop tainting Juuhime's hand with your dirty one!" Gokudera shouted as he came close to the pair who in return jumped.

Then Tsunayuki thought 'Wait who's Juuhime?' curious she asked Gokudera.

"Hey Octopus head...." she started.

"Hai, Juuhime!" Gokudera quickly responded as her question was answered but another question popped up.

"Why are you calling me 'Juuhime'?" Tsunayuki asked.

"Because you have gained my respect and I finally found my only friend....." The last one was mumbled by Gokudera quietly so Tsunayuki didn't heard it.

After some of making Gokudera repeat what he last said she gave up.

"You can call me Tsuna, Hayato." She said.

Then after sometime she saw dog ears and a tail on Gokudera.

"No Juuhime will be Juuhime" He insisted as Tsunayuki sighed in defeat as she slowly smiled.

"Hey Takeshi you ok?" Tsunayuki smiled.

"Hmm... Yeah Tsuna-chan I was just thinking of some things." As Yamamoto smiled as well.

Then Gokudera bursted in.

"Yakyu baka! Don't call Juuhime by her name so casually!" Gokudera argued

"Eh why not??" He asked then Gokudera began to explain.

"Well of course Juuhime would be the b-mmf" Gokudera's words was muffled by a hand, specifically Tsunayuki as she whispered to Hayato.

"Hayato please keep the secret of me being a mafia boss..... Please" Unknowing to her she was doing her secret weapon the Puppy Eyes.

Knowing Hayato can't deny those eyes so he sighed and just smiled at her.

"Ne, Tsuna-chan!" Yamamoto called out to her.

"Hmm..... What is it Takeshi?" She asked then she was suddenly hugged by the baseball player making her blush as the background Hayato shouting angrily.

"Thank you for saving me!" he smiled at her as she blushed more.

"Of course I would save you baka..." Tsunayuki Replied as she hugged Takeshi back.

Then Tsunayuki pulled away trying to calm Hayato down.

As Yamamoto thought 'Thanks for changing me, Tsuna-chan' as he walked towards Tsunayuki and Gokudera.

"Herbivores." Tsunayuki frozed as she turned around to see Hibari Kyoya also know as Skylark or the Demon Prefect, leaking out killing intent a he glared at the trio.

"Haha, Hi Hibari-sempai!" Yamamoto greeted as he was dragged away by Tsunayuki.

"Haha we shall be going now Hibari-san bye!" As she dragged both Hayato and Takeshi to run from the Prefect.

"Run faster Hayato, Takeshi!!" As Tsunayuki ran, letting go of Takeshi and Hayato.

"Haha, This i gonna be fun" Takeshi laughed.

"Will you just shut up yakyu baka!" Hayato said angrily.

The three of them run as fast as they could from the Prefect who was chasing them with tonfas ready to hit an herbivore.

---------------------------
Authors note

HELLO MY LOVELY READERS!!😂

I, author chan is really sorry if i was updating really slow lately.✌😭

I hope you can forgive and for a gift this coming Christmas I would be updating an Christmas Special.