The Student Council part 2

Tsunayuki's POV
"Ano... Sempai? Could we talk about the uh... 'Proposal'?" I  poked sempai at his back while he was sulking in the corner and me crouching next to him.

Then he suddenly smiled and turned to me.

Ugh. My intuition is acting up... What is he up to?

"I would tell you IF you agree to my condition!" He cheerfully said then my intuition acted up again.

Ugh..... I'm getting nervous...

"Ano.... What is it sempai?" I mumbled as the other Student Council members had their attention to us.

"If Tsunayuki agrees that she will call me-"

"Don't you dare forget the others Giotto"

"Us the Student Council by the name! You happy G?"

"Che."

So that was just-

"And you'll be the assistant of the Student Council ,soooo most of your time you would be with the Student Council!" I spoke to soon... I just jinxed myself!

Then silence came back with an *smack* sound resounded on the background.

"Giotto you baka! You already said the proposal!" Eh? Really!

"If he said it I'll be taking my leave minna!" I said my goodbyes to the Student Council except for a certain idiotic blond and hot headed pink headed arguing.

"Tsu-chan!!! Help me!" I walked away and looked at my watch.

9:00

FUCK. I'M LATE

"TSU-CHAN! PLS HELP ME, I DON'T WANT TO GO BACK TO THE HELL HOLE!" Hell hole... Really? Is that really bad?

'Sorry senpai but I'm late...' I mentally said to nobody as I ignored the cries of senpai and walked away.

But why did senpai call me 'Tsu-chan' anyway.

But then that nuckname triggered a memory of my childhood. A bad one.

Flashback (she was 5 years old)
Nobody's POV

"T-tsu-c-chan.... A-are y-you........ Okay?"

"Tsu-cwhan is fwine but *sobs* Maman is not okay! Swomebody! *sobs* pwease... Cwan  Swomebody help Maman and Tsu-chwan!"

"Tsu-chan..... Do not worry Maman would...... Always...... Be with.... You..."

"*sobs* NO! PWEASE WAKE UP MAMAN *sobs* pwease......*sobs* Dwon't weave Tsu-chwan...

Flashback ends