The Student Council part 1

Tsunayuki's POV

*pant* *pant*

"Finally *pants* got... Here" I mumbled and didn't saw the skylark at the front gates which are locked that made me sigh in relief and frown since I'm gonna climb the wall, again.

Yep I climb walls that made me quite popular no more popular with the students here, why? Well I could say that I'm in the top of the class no batch as well as athletic and what's special about that? Hmm.. Not that I cared anyway.

And they even nominated me for student council president but that's not allowed, right? So they just nominated me for class president since nominating for the Student Council President is not allowed... Well I don't know anything about the Student Council anyway and that's what I know, I don't have that kind of brain anyway. Oh and to add some no I think the whole highschool department nominated me as well as Student Council President.

Now let's go back to where we began.

As I was walking to the nearest wall I heard footprints that made me go irritated.

Don't tell me.....

"The Student Council... " I mumbled but they heard since they chuckled so I glanced at the back and saw the familiar popular group.

"Wao. You guys have sharp ears for you're age you know sempai's" I mocked as pink octopus head and melon head had an animated tick mark popped out but the others seemed to not mind.

"So what's your business ,Pedophile Blondie-sempai?" I asked as polite as I could but it didn't sound anything polite with the nickname I gave him but he didn't seemed disturbed.

"Well Tsunayuki-chan- " I cutted him and retorted.

"I didn't give you my permission to call me by my first name and don't add -chan to my name. " but it fell on deaf ears as the Student Council President known as Giotto 'Ieyasu' Vongola continue and the other members chuckled.

"I have a 'proposal' to make. " he heaved an sigh as I blushed slightly but the others didn't notice except for skylark #2 who seemed amused and I just sent him an glare but that added fuel to the fire.

Well one thing for sure Giotto-sempai has quite the patience.

Then I heard him chuckle but the others didn't heard since his near to my spot.

"What's the 'proposal' and it better be quick cuz I'm so late for class. " I urged them.

"We'll make it quick if you say 'please' first. " the pink octopus head vice president known as G Gokudera teased as he was smiling evilly.

"WHAT! There is no way I'm saying... T-that! " fuck, I stuttered that seemed to make pink octopus head's smile widen as he talked to Giotto-sempai.

"Hey, Giotto don't say anything about the 'proposal' until she says 'please' oh, wait let's change it to 'pretty please' " again why does he love to tease me anyway!

"G you know this is important but as interesting as what you said I would love to hear her say it! " He happily said as he gave me the puppy eyes but that didn't have effect as he said in a cheerful voice.

"Tsunayuki-chan you just have to say 'pretty please with a cherry on top~' with an cute voice and do a po-" before sempai can finish pink octopus-head sempai cutted him off.

"Again with name!"

"Oi, oi, do you think thats too much, Giotto?"

"Nope! And it was your idea G! I just added some things!"

"Nufufu~ i quite agree with Giotto, puppy~"

"Oi, who are you calling a puppy, melon?" Uh oh... A fights gonna begin.

"Maa maa, lets try to calm down everyone and tell Tsunayuki-chan about the 'proposal' "

"I agree with Asari-sempai!" Now that got everyone's attention as Giotto-sempai began to sulk in a corner.

"Why does Tsunayuki-chan call Asari by his name then me, your rival-" wait, rival? Come on i don't have a damn rival!

"Don't call me by the name..." Another thing, he's quite the cry baby...

"And doesn't seem to bother that Asari called Tsunayuki-chan by the first name and it has -chan in the end..." Definitely.

----________---------________----
OMG I AM SO SORRY THAT I DIDN'T UPDATED THAT QUICK SINCE I HAD AN FEVER, HAD TO DO MAKE UP EXAMS WHICH IS ONE OF THEM IS MATH! AND THANK YOU VERY MUCH TO THE OBES WHO ARE READING THIS! IM REALLY SORRY AGAIN! WELL BYE BYE