My Music Partner

No one's POV

"WHAT!! MY PARTNER IS HIM/HER??" Two voices shouted as they pointed at each other.

Their new substitute teacher nodded and smiled nervously.

Now the two students glared at each other as the silverette was the first to say something.

"Oi, STOP copying me." the silverette hissed at the brunette as the brunette glared.

"No. YOU should STOP copying me." the brunette replied back with her voice laced with venom while glaring at the silverette.

"And why would I COPY someone like YOU."

"Oh YOU just took the words right out of my mouth."

Both of their hands twitched for their weapons and was about to pounce at each other but was stopped by the voice of their new teacher.

"Ano... C-could y-"

"Shut up!" Both students glared at the teacher with dark aura leaking out of them.

The teacher now was in the corner sulking and the whole class began to hide.

Flashback~

"Now class I would assign you with a partner that You would be with until the whole year ends and The both of you would be working together on your projects." The teacher explained as he began assign the partners.

"Sawada Tsunayuki and Gokudera Hayato." when Tsunayuki heard her name she began to wonder who was her partner since it was unfamiliar.

She raised her hand that got the attention of her teacher.

"What is it Ms.?"

"Sawada Tsunayuki."

"Ah yes, so what is it that you've got to ask?"

"Ano.... Dino-sensei who is Gokudera Hayato?"

"Your partner? Okay then Mr. Gokudera Hayato could you stand up?"

Then a silverette stood up from the back as both their eyes wide.

As they begin pointing at each other.

"YOU?!"

Flashback ends~

Tsunayuki's POV

What a pain in the ass! I'm partners with Smoking Bomb Hayato!

What 'luck' I have today.

As class went back to normal I tried to ignore Silver Octopus head glaring daggers at my back.

"Now to continue class, for your first project I would like you to do an performance. Any song would do and the best would perform again but the audience would be the whole school. Any questions?"

"None" was the immediate response of my classmates.

"Okay then! I would be looking forward to it then, class dismissed." after dismissing class I immediately got out and ran to my favorite spot.

Not knowing someone was following me.

A/N
HI! How long has it been since i last updated??

Well whatever! I would like to thank you all for reading this book that it actually hit 500+ reads and 50+ votes!!

I REALLY LOVE YOU GUYS <3  and I'll try to update as fast as I can and sorry if this was short!!

Hope all of you have an nice night!