Arya POV

I do not own anything I have not created ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'I love you and miss you to the moon and back Arya. You are the reason I keep living. Don't die on me.'

Arya had read that line over and over and over and over again. She had also cried over it many times, but still she read the blurry handwriting. Her love, her life writing to her in such a sad way. She wished that she had gone with him, or at least convinced him to stay in Alagaesia. The note had come in on a boat of clear water two nights ago at her window. Ever since then she had not been able to put it down. Fìrnen was her only comfort now.

'Sparrow, you must eat'

'But Fìrnen. . .'

'Tut tut you haven't eaten in two full days. . . Now eat before I put it down you throat.'

'Yes "mother"'

'Father' Fìrnen corrected feeling quite satisfied.

'But fathers don't nag'

'This one does'

As Arya ate she thought of Eragon again. She thought of the night that Eragon told her that he must leave in order to keep the next generation of riders safe. The night that she had told Eragon her true name. The night that he had told her his. Suddenly she was crying again, but she wiped the tears away angrily. Why was she crying? She needed to get over herself the new riders were going to be there soon and she needed to prepare herself. But the more she thought the more she was sure of what she was going to do. . .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello readers, if there are any.

I would just like to say I will probably update often, if not every day, so please read, comment rate, vote whatever you do for these things

Email me at karissalm223@gmail.com

P.S if you comment I might dedicate things to people, just for motivation o.O insert inappropriate joke here