The End Part Three (POV ALL)

Eragon opened Arya's front door walk through the room to her bed and laid her under the covers. He walked back to the door, looked back and said, 'Sleep well, my Sparrow. I love you always. '

He opened the door and walked out, closing it behind him. Eragon went into his own room and took of his tunic. (A/N Eragon is shirtless, for those who do not know what a tunic is.) Lying on his bed, he let go of breath he did not know he was holding. Love that was finally reciprocated. One that he never had to let go of.

His mind drifted to Garrow, who treated him as a son. Eragon thought of him as a father, and had died because of him. Marian his mother like aunt who died of sickness and told him of his real mother, who was also dead. He thought of the villagers all dead because of battle or old age.

'But Arya, she would never leave me. Neither of us would be able to survive the heart ache.'

Eragon, still able to hear Arya's thoughts, heard Arya say, 'Never again, love. We shall not be separated,' in a sleepy voice.

'I love you.'

'You too, and Eragon.'

'Yes Sparrow?'

'Thank you for not taking advantage of me.'

'Never without your permission, Sparrow'

'That wouldn't be taking advantage of me would it now, Eragon'

'No, I guess not.'

'There's the boy from Carvahall that I met years ago.'

Eragon stiffened, 'No, I'm not. I have seen too much of tge carnage of war and the violence of men tokgo back to the state of complacency. '

'I know Eragon. I'm sorry for saying that,' Arya started to say something, but stopped herself.

'What is it Sparrow? Tell me.'

'Well, I was wondering why you blame yourself for their deaths?'

Eragon sighed, 'If I wasn't born, none of them would be dead. My mother, father, Garrow, Marian, and whoever else died for me.'

'But we would still be under Galbatorix's reign.'

'Not if you got Firnen'

'I wouldn't have much to fight for.'

'What?'

'I fought because I didn't want to have an excuse of why not to love you.'

'Is that the truth?'

She repeated it in ancient language.

And with that, they fell asleep still in each others minds, their dreams weaving in and out of each other creating beautiful creations.