Eragon POV

I'm sorry you guys, I would have posted something this morning, but I had to study for a test, deal with some family situations and

(Eragon cuts in) stop making excuses we all know you just didn't want to get off you lazy ass! You little...

Me: We have kids reading.

Eragon: Screw the kids I want to see Arya. Guess what I'm gonna do when I see her. I'm gonn...

Me: Dude chill bro... It won't be graphic unless the readers want it to be.

(Eragon turns to readers with confusion) you mean these guys?

Me: As opposed to?

Eragon: Ummmmm... I don't know...

Me: Yeah, you should say thank you, without them I would've stopped writing and left you without Arya.

Eragon: OH MY GOSH! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Me: Kay let's get back to the story.

Eragon: Pssst. Vote if you want it to be lemony or not.

Me: Eragon! What would Arya think with you being so perverted.

(Eragon smiles evilly) I don't know I guess we'll find out *winks at reader pervertedly

Me: Eragon I swear I'm gonna stab you one day... Anyway here's the story! XD

ERAGON POV

Eragon felt free for the first time in 83 years, and it felt amazing to say the least. He was finally get to see Arya. Those bright green eyes, upturned nose, musical voice, pealing laughter were all taunting him, being just out of reach.

So close, yet so far.

He finally knew what those words meant.

What do they mean little one?

That you are close to something mentally, but physically there is some sort of barrier between it, or vis versa. In this case it is Arya and myself. Although, I don't know which kind yet, he admitted.

Oh little one!

Its alright Saphira, I just really wish I knew what kind of situation I am going to be walking into.

You know that's not true! I can see that clearly in your mind.

Eragon slumped over and sighed, you're right Saphira, I don't know what's gotten into me. I must sound like a lovestriken fool!

That is because you are, little one, she said gently.

Eragon blinked back tears, not wanting to show his young apprentices weakness.

Its not good for you to hide your feelings, Eragon. You know that.

I don't want to put them in a awkward position, to comfort their master.

But sometimes, it is good to be comforted, whether it be from masters, peers, or apprentice.

Eragon was silent. Soon, Saphira realized he was asleep and whispered, Goodnight little one.

He drifted into his waking dreams.