Ûrdjeth POV

Hey guys/girls today I decided to do something a little bit different... SURPRISE! So yeah... Enjoy!

Ûrdjeth was pleased. No, she was much more than that, she was joyful. For the first time since her mother's death, things were looking up for her. She now had a caring mother that Ûrdjeth had adopted, who also happened to be apprenticed to.

A few days had passed since Bêthie and herself had arrived, and many thing had happened. For one, her counterpart had gotten so much bigger that every time she tried to mount, Bêthie needed to kneel so that Ürdjeth could swing herself onto the dragon's back.

As Bêth grew, so did Ûrdjeth, but not in the ordinary way, which had surprised Arya as well as Fírnen. Her mind became more developed than her body. Right now, it was if she was a ten year old in a five year old's body.

She had also started experimenting with weapons. Her mother felt that she needed to get a feel for what suits her style of fighting. Most recently she found that her favorite type of fighting was with two ten inch daggers, and kept them in their sheaths with were located on the inside of her boots, almost completely hidden.

Aside from her physical training, there was still much to do. She listen to stories bedtime that were told by her mother that encompassed the history of Alagaësia: the Riders, the Great War, everything. Her favorite story was that of an elven princess and the blue rider and his dragon defeating the forces of evil, although she never knew if it was true or not.

She noticed that every time her mother got to the end of the story, there was a sad expression on her face, almost as if she was there when it happened.

Surely not, she would have to be over a hundred years old, she said to Bêth.

You never know with elves, they are very secretive and evasive.

Hmmm... True, but she wouldn't keep something like that from me-

Unless it still hurts her to talk about it.

Why would it hurt?

Bêthie sighed, Young one, many people died in that war, and it is more than likely that someone she loved was either killed or taken away from her.

And?

Remember when your real mother died? Have you healed from that yet?

Not until Momma came.

You see? You can't be completely healed until someone steps into the position that the one you lost was in.

Hmm... Then we need to figure out who she lost and help her find another

I'm not sure that that will work, there are probably several that were dear to her that she lost... However we can try.

Thank you Bêthie!

It wasn't ever my choice...it was all yours...

Yay!!! Isn't Ûrdjeth so cute? This character was not developed on my own. In fact it resembles my friend who is definitely wiser and more knowledgable than others in the same year as her including me. I would like to thank all those who are reviewing ... I appreciate the encouragement and feedback and I was wondering if there was anything you would like me to write about.

Also I have started a blog on my personal life... If you would like to read it message me and I shall give you the address.... Anywho.... Peace out!