Seoul

Authors Note: Again I just want to say that everyone in this travel diary is people that she seen. Nobody in this travel diary is Luna. Enjoy the story!

The plane landed and I hurried out of my seat, grabbing my carry-on bag with me.

I was super excited and ran towards baggage claim. Everyone was rushing around. And so was I. I ran to the lobby and took a deep breath. I was here.

For the next few days I went sight seeing. And I saw many buildings and took many pictures.

After a week of sight seeing I went to a cafe to have some coffee.

I was skimming over the newspaper when I saw an ad for models needed for a photoshoot. So I called the number and they said that they needed a resume and some head shots. They said I can come in the next day.

When the next day came I woke up super early. After doing my special morning routine I put on something simple, some black jeans and a white shirt with my high top converses.

Then I grabbed my purse and phone and walked out the door.

I took the bus to the building that they called big hit entertainment headquarters and walked into the lobby.

"Hi, my name is Luna Parsons, I called yesterday for the modeling ad in the newspaper." I said.

"Oh yes, nice to meet you. Go up to the 4th floor, room 409." The women at the desk said.

I walked over to the elevator and pressed the button that had the number 4 on it.

The elevator stopped and then I got out. The first thing I heard was music and screaming coming from the far end of the hall. It was 409.

I walked in and all I saw were 5 boys running around. Another was sleeping in a far corner. And another was sitting in a chair hunched over something.

They all looked about my age and they all looked like they were having fun.

I stood there super confused for a few seconds until the music stopped and everyone looked at me.

Then a man sitting at the far corner, who looked to be the authoritie got up and introduced himself.

"Hi, my name is Manager Hyung and these are my clients, The Bangtan Boys." He said.

They all waved and then looked away except for one. He was the one sitting in the far corner hunched over something.

"Um, you called for the modeling gig? Yea, you will be modeling with these boys for there spread in a magazine."

I nodded, "When do I start?"

"Where leaving in 15 minutes, that should give you enough time to get to know the boys." He said.

Before I could respond all the boys started crowding around me. The first one had orange-redish hair.

"Hi, I'm Jimin. Nice to meet you." He said and smiled.

"Hi I'm Luna." I replied.

Someone pushed him out of the way before he could say more. He was super tall and he had blonde hair.

"Helloo, I'm Namjoon but you can call me rap monster." He said in English.

"You speak English?" I asked.

He nodded.

"Cool." I said.

"Hiii, I'm your hope. J-hope." He smiled and showed a respected amount of aegyo.

I smiled and waved. The next boy was tall and goofy. He was very noticeable.

"Hellow, I'm V." He said and smiled showing all of his teeth.

I smiled and shook his hand.

"Hi, I'm Jin. I'm the oldest brother." He said.

"Hi." I replied.

I realized all of them went back to dancing and running around.

But the boy who was staring at me when i first walked in is sitting down and writing on a post it.

There was a chair next to him so I walked over and sat down.

He looked up from what he was doing and gave me a straight face.

"Hi, I'm Luna." I said. I put out my hand for a shake.

He looked at it and then looked at me through his bangs.

"I'm Suga." He said then kept writing.

"What are you writing?" I asked.

"Lyrics." He said.

"Can I see?" I asked.

He raised his head and looked at me through his bangs. He looked cute and small.

He handed them to me without a word. He looked at me the whole time I was reading them.

"These are good." I said nodding.

"There not finished." He said snatching them out of my hand.

Before I could say anything Jimin and V came up to me.

"You want to help us wake up Jungkook?" Jimin asked.

I looked towards the other side of the room where a boy was huddled up in the corner sound asleep.

I thought about it for a second. Do I really want to argue with someone I first met or do I want to mess with a cute little boy who was sleeping.

"Is he gonna be mad?" I asked.

"Nah, we're about to leave anyway." V said shrugging.

"Okay..." I said unsure. I put my things on the chair and followed the two boys to the sleeping boy in the corner.

He had burgundy colored hair and big eyes. I started to feel bad he looked like he was having a good dream.

"Maybe we shouldn't do this." I said.

"Shhh!" V and Jimin said in unison. V then raised his hand above his head and then smacked Jungkook across the face.

He woke up with a jolt. And he seemed more tired then hurt.

"What the fuck!" He said his eyes wide.

Jimin and V were laughing their asses off.

I kneeled down beside him. "Are you ok?" I asked.

He looked at me like I had 8 heads. "Who are you?" He asked.

"Oh sorry, I don't think we met. My name is Luna I will be modeling with you and your group for a magazine." I said.

He got up and brushed of his pants. He was no little boy.

" Oh, I see. Nice to meet you. My name is Jungkook, now if you would excuse me I have to go hurt my best friends." He said running after his hyungs.

I looked over at Suga and saw Namjoon and J-hope taking pictures on my phone.

"What are you doing?" I laughed.

"Uh, were calling his mom." Namjoon said holding the phone in front of his face and nervously smiling.

"Mmhmm, give me my phone." I said holding my hand out.

"Fine." J-hope said, taking the phone from him and handing it to me.

"Its time to go!" Manger Hyung said.

I watched as Suga looked up from his writing. He got up, and made my things fall out of the chair next to him.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed my stuff from the floor.

This is gonna be a hell of a day.