Agust D

Tomorrow is my apartment tour and i cant wait. I've been anticipating it since i came to Seoul.

Jungkook and i have been going to the cafe every morning for the past few days and we have grown really close. I think i'm starting to develop feelings for him.He's been super sweet to me and he has been showing me around parts of Seoul on his free time.

Right now, I'm sitting at the dining room table in my hotel room and eating cereal. I got milk yesterday because Suga drunk the last bit of mine two days ago.

My phone chimes and i pick it up and see that its a text from Jungkook.

Jungkook: You want to go to the cafe?

Me: I do, but i cant. Im going to Time Square to go shopping. Maybe later?

Jungkook: Okay. I'll pick you up when you get back.

Me: Later kookie.

With that i put my phone in my pocket and walked out the door. When i got to time square it was buzzing. Everyone was holding bags and going in out of different stores to get what they needed.

The first store that caught my eye was Nike. I rushed through the door and was welcomed by the smell of new clothing.

I went to the woman's section and started picking out some hoodies and sweatpants. You cant go wrong with a Nike Tech.

I went to the cash register and paid for my clothing items. I walked out and then another store caught my eye.

Across from Nike was a Victoria's Secret. I was so hype. I walked in and grabbed some pink underwear and t-shirts then I paid and left.

I was walking around trying to find a new store to go into when i saw Urban Outfitters at the far corner of the mall.

I was super happy. There were so many things to choose from. Holter tops, skinny jeans, jackets, band t-shirts, i felt like i was in heaven.

I started pulling things off the rack that looked cute, not even caring what the price of the items were. I couldn't see where i was going because i had a whole bunch of clothes in my hands.

"Watch where your going." A guy scoffed as i bumped into him. My clothes fell to the ground and i hurriedly picked them up.

The guy was just standing in front of me. Not even helping me pick the clothing items up off the floor.

"Sorry, sorry." I said looking up at the guy. My jaw dropped when i saw who it was.

Suga was towering over me, and smirking. Holding his own pile of clothes.

"Actually, I'm not sorry." i said rolling my eyes. I got up and continued walking towards the cashier.

"You bumped into me. You should be sorry." He said following me.

"Quit following me." I said.

"I'm not following you i'm just walking in your general direction." He says rolling his eyes.

"Stop walking in my general direction." I mocked.

"I have to pay for my clothes too." He chuckled.

He side stepped in front of me, making him be first in line. He dropped his clothes in front of the cash register and started tapping his foot impatiently.

How could he skip me like that, who he think he is? I thought.

"2,000 dollars." The cashier said. My mouth dropped, does he really have the money for that? Wait, of course he does, hes an idol.