Friends

I remember one time in my life when I was in second grade i was doing a math problem. I didn't understand it but I kept trying but everyone was already finished. I was so frustrated I turned red and started crying.

This is how I was now. I was standing outside next to the door trying to breath. I knew my face was extremely red because I was super hot.

I took a deep breath and exhaled. I put my hands over my face and thought, why didn't I go with Jungkook to get the punch.

"Why did you put me on the spot?" A voice said from in front of me.

I looked up from my hands and found an angry Suga in front of me.

"Oh my god, what do you want from my life?! You can't just leave me alone? You just love pushing my buttons don't you, you came out here to call me out like the slut you see me as and say I throw myself at you? Well you know what, I'm fucking done. I'm done playing your game, one minute your all nice and then your all mean the next. Like you need some fucking medicine for your mood swings because Yoongi I can't keep up." I screamed at him.

I expected him to be laughing in my face but he wasn't. He was looking me right in the eye with a straight face like all my words were important to him.

"I'm not playing any games." He said.

"Then what the fuck are you doing? Because inside you were acting like we were playing a game of chess!" I yelled swinging my hands in the air.

"I don't even know what I'm doing..." He sighed. It sounded as if he was saying it more to himself than me.

"Well while you figure out what the fuck your doing I'm gonna find a bus and go home." I said turning around and walking towards where I thought the bus stop might be.

"Wait..." Suga said, grabbing my arm and yanking me back to where I was standing.

I raised my hand and smacked the holy fuck out of him.

"Pull me like that again and you wont be having kids anytime soon." I said gritting my teeth.

Suga's hand went up to his now red cheek. I was sure I left a bruise that would be seen the next day. I mentally patted myself on the back for my violent action.

"You kissed me first remember?" He said rubbing his cheek.

"Okay? You were being extremely nice and you kissed me first two weeks ago." I huffed.

"Okay?" He said mimicking me, "You didn't stop me, it must be so tiring." He chuckled.

"What do you mean?" I asked, raising a brow.

"Acting like you don't want me when I know you do. Admit it Luna." He says, taking a step closer.

"I don't want you, I have a boyfriend." I say a little to fast.

He smirks at my nervousness.

"Your bored with him. Does he make you feel the way I make you feel." He says, his eyes look like he's looking at prey rather than anything else.

"Of course he has." I lie.

"No he hasn't, he's never touched you. Not in that way." He says in a low voice.

I was starting to feel that fire once again in the pit of my stomach. I squeezed my thighs together, hoping to stop the feeling but to no avail.

I could have sworn we were just arguing. I thought.

"Thats none of your business." I say.

"I can make you feel so good." He smirked.

I took a step back but my back hit the wall. Suga smirked and took a step forward, knowing he had me cornered.

"Your pulse has quickened? Your pushing your thighs together, aren't you? Your mouth is dry?" He smirked, he was being super cocky and for some reason it turned me on.

My breath hitched in my throat and all I could do then is shake my head. He chuckled and I realized that I couldn't let him win. If I dog say anything now he will have me right where he wants me.

"No, your wrong." I said, shaking my head, he smiled at that and in the fire in the pit of my stomach gets hotter.

"Oh no honey, I'm never wrong." He smirks. I move away from the wall before he could push me against it.

"How you gonna say I throw myself at you but look at you now." I said, the lust gone and out of my system.

"You made the first move, I was surprised too ya'know." He laughs.

"You were being nice, well your version of it." I said moving away from him and sitting on the grass before he can push me against the wall again.

"I'm not even that mean to you." He scoffs.

"Yes, you are. You make sure to ruin my day when I'm around." I said.

"Nah, I'm just as mean to you as I am to the rest of the population." He laughs.

I don't laugh along and instead give him the death stare.

"How about we just stay away from each other, its better than arguing." I suggest.

"You know that's impossible, your apart of the tour group. How about we be friends?" He said.

I cringe at the thought. Me and Yoongi? Friends? Tuh, please. If anything he wants to be friends with benefits. I thought.

"Okay." I say.

"Friends?" He asks, sticking his hand out.

"Friends." I say reluctantly getting up to shake his hand.

He smiled and I interrupted, "Not friends with benefits." I said pointing a finger at him.

"Oh of course not." He said chuckling and raising a brow mysteriously.

Jungkook's Pov

"What did I do?" I said putting the two red cups down on the counter.

The last thing I wanted was for her to be mad at me. I've been trying so hard to get her to like me back but Suga keeps getting in the way and so does her stupid boyfriend.

"Nothing, Suga and her just had an argument." Namjoon said shrugging his shoulders.

I looked towards the other boys and knew I wasn't getting nothing out of them. Well I have to find out if she okay right?

I walked through the crowd of people towards the door where I thought I saw her leave and Suga follow.

I stepped outside the door and looked to my left nobody was there but stragglers holding red cups.

I turned to walk back inside but to my right I found Suga against Luna on the wall. I frowned and silently walked back inside without them noticing me.

Why does Suga always have to mess things up for me? He doesn't deserve Luna I do. I'm not gonna let him do this to me again. I actually have a chance with Luna and he's not ruining it for me. I have a plan, don't worry, Suga is never gonna see it coming.