Welcome

I am so hungry.

I wake up and make my way over to the kitchen. I was craving chicken for some unknown reason.

I opened the fridge and pulled out the Chinese food takeout box from 2 days ago. I shook the box and heard the welcoming rattling of my chicken.

I excitedly open the Styrofoam container and looked inside. I frowned, inside were six bones with no source of protein around them.

I then remembered Suga begging me for food yesterday.

Bitch ass nigga, I thought.

I threw the container in the garbage and walked back to the bedroom. I slumped into the bed. And then my phone started ringing.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey baby, how you doing?" My mom said.

I sat up in surprise. I didn't expect my mom to call. I guess I just forgot about her for the past week.

"Hey mom, I wasn't expecting your call." I said, scratching the back of my head.

"I'm sorry, I just missed you. How's Seoul?" She asked.

I sighed, it was so early in the morning to be having a conversation. "It's good. I plan on staying, I found an apartment I can afford and some new friends." I said.

"Luna," she said in a lecturing tone, "it was already hard enough letting you travel the world on your own. You don't know what's out there."

Here she goes again with her lectures. She never wanted me to leave in the first place. I had to beg my brother to talk her into it.

I sighed, "Mom, I'm 21. I know what I'm doing."

She went silent on the line for a second. Then she said, "Call your boyfriend and brother, their worried about you." Then she hung up.

She was mad at me, I could tell but she can't control me like how she used to. I'm a big girl now.

I sighed for the 3rd time this morning and started getting ready for the day.

When I was eating cereal I got a knock a the door.

"Who is it?" I asked with a mouthful of cereal.

"Jungkook." The voice said.

I got up and opened the door. "Hey." I said, inviting him in.

He pulled down his mask and smiled. He looked ready to go as usual but this time he was wearing yellow.

 He looked ready to go as usual but this time he was wearing yellow

(His outfit)

"You ready?" He asked.