Yelp

Beep, beep, beep! My alarm chimed.

I got up and walked over to my phone which was across the room. I had a notification telling me i had an apartment tour and i smiled.

I looked at the time and it was 8:00. That means i have 2 hours to get ready.

I got in the shower and brushed my teeth. I then remembered that me and Jungkook were supposed to go to the cafe last night, I stood him up.

I made a plan that when i got out the shower i would text him and apologize.

Once i got out the shower i put on the new clothes i bought from Urban Outfitters.

(This is not her, it is her outfit.)

I went over to the kitchen and took out my milk and cereal. I made my bowl and then i took out my phone and went along with my plan.

Me: I'm sorry. I should have told you i was tired last night.

Jungkook: Open the door.

Me: What?

Jungkook: Open the door.

I looked at the door and see a shadow of feet at the bottom.

I got up and looked through the peep hole. 

"Hi." I said opening the door.

"Hey, can i come in?" Jungkook asks.

I nod and he walks in. "Its okay, you still going on that apartment tour?" He asks.

I looked him up and down. He looked like he was ready to go somewhere.

 He looked like he was ready to go somewhere

(His outfit.)

"Yea, i'm still going. You want to come?" I asked, sitting back down to finish my cereal.

"Yea, that's what i was thinking." He said sitting down beside me.

He scrolled through Bangtans Instagram and he started to like a whole bunch of his fans photos.