Coffee

What type of dream was that?  I thought.

I grabbed my phone from the night stand next to the bed. It was 9:00.

I walked on over to the kitchen and took out the cereal. I poured it into the bowl and went into the fridge to get some milk. 

But the milk seemed to be missing. I looked behind all the takeout i got the night before last night but it wasn't there.

Then i remembered last night. Suga drunk my damn milk. I looked at the bowl of cereal and clenched my fists. Bitch ass nigga, I thought.

I threw away the cereal and sat on my bed. Then my phone buzzed.

It was Jungkook.

I smiled. He looked so cute.

Me: Sure, when?

Jungkook: Now. I'll be by your hotel room in 5 minutes.

Me: 5 minutes??? I just woke up!!

Jungkook: Then you better hurry.

I rushed to the shower. I threw my rag through the glass door and I turned on the water. I almost slipped getting in the shower.

I managed to get out in 2 minutes. Then i brushed my teeth really fast and threw a stick of gum in my mouth.

I opened up my suitcase and pulled my lotion, deodorant, and under clothes out. Then i heard a knock at the door.

"Who is it?!" I yelled from the room. 

"I heard a faint voice from the door. "It's Jungkook." It said.

"Give me a second!" I yelled towards the door. I pulled on a pair of black jeans, a stripped shirt and a flannel.

 I pulled on a pair of black jeans, a stripped shirt and a flannel

(This is not her, this is just her outfit.)

I hopped over to the door, pulling on one of my pockedot socks.

"Heyyyyyy." I said pulling open  the door.

Jungkook smiled wide. He looked so sexy.