Chapter 57: Trust, Love, and Romancing

--Jeanna's POV--

 I woke up, Eric's arm over my waist his face in my neck.  I looked over on the other side of the bed.  Jerica was climbing up the bed.  "Hi, mommy."

"Hi baby.  What're you doing?"

"I'm hungry mommy."  I looked at the clock.  It was 7:30.  Eric had been holding me for 12 hours.  I moved his arm carefully.  He moved back letting me up.  I grabbed my crutches.

"Jeannie, I'll get them.  You need to rest your still sick."

"Okay.  Will you bring me up some breakfast?"

"Of course I will."  Jerica tackled Eric.

"Daddy, give me a piggy back ride!"

"Go get your sisters first."  she ran out of the room.  Eric helped me lay back down.  He went to get up.

"Hey?"  he stopped and looked at me.  "Thank you."

"For what?"

"For taking care of me duh."

"You're welcome."  he stood up and changed his shirt.  I bit my lip getting a view of his 8 pack.  He caught me and winked.  He went downstairs.

That afternoon, I was sitting with Jerica in my lap.  Eric came in and held out a bowl of soup.  "Jerry, come eat in the kitchen."  She climbed out of my lap.

"Mommy read me a story after?"

"Of course I will."  She went into the kitchen.  Eric sat in front of me.

"So, date this Friday?"

"A promise is a promise."  He kissed my cheek.

"Daddy, I need help."

"Coming princess."

Friday came, my parents taking care of the girls.  Eric came to pick me up.  "Curfew is 10:00."

"Dad!"

"I'm just kidding.  Eric take care of her."

"Always."

We left.  "Thank you for going out with me tonight."

"I figured since you caught me checking you out and I walked in on you while you were only wearing a towel and shaving.  I should at least save you the grief and go out with you."  he laughed.

We got to the restuarant.  Eric helped me out of the car.  His hand at the small of my back.  "Hello."  the hostess said checking him out.

"Reservation under Eric Allen."

"Ah, yes,  You and the kid?"

"Excuse me?"

"Jeannie, relax."

"Table or booth?"

"Booth."

"High chair?"  

"Mor-."  Eric covered my mouth with his hand.

"Will you show us to our booth please before I get ahold of the manager?"

We sat down.  I crossed my arms glaring at the hostess.  She ignored me.  Eric put his arm around me.  "We need the menus and directions to the hotel.  We need the honeymoon suite.  I have to eat before I get too carried away with my baby."  He added extra emphasis by putting his hand on my thigh.  Our third honeymoon."  He said.  "Renewed our vows so many times."