Just Getting Started

I say those words hoping that, you fight for a nigga like I fight for you

Like I fight temptations every night for you

And though I slip, only girl in my life is you

It may seem like our fire, has been a little burnt out, we're tired

We only need to stay close

In time, sparks will fly

~ Cari ~

"So you're just not gonna say anything?" the counselor, Evyn asked.

I glanced at an obviously irritated Kelly, who was already looking at me, from the side of my eye and I shrugged my shoulders.

"Cari," Evyn sighed "This isn't gonna go anywhere if you don't tell us what's going on. Just start from the beginning of where it all started."

I took a breath, fumbling my fingers around and licked my lips before I spoke.

"It all started when- "

                 _________________

"Kash! Kash stop," I crossed my arms.

I had been chasing him around the house for the past ten minutes and his bad butt somehow got a hold of my wedding ring and at one years old he knew what he was doing.

"Give it back," I put out my hand.

He laughed and took his tongue licking the band as I heard the front door open and close.

"Kelly get your fucking son!" I shouted.

Kelly came around the corner with the mail and Boo following at his feet.

He pulled me into a tight embrace and I gave him a look.

"I said your son not me."

"Shhh, I gotta play daddy to everyone." he chuckled as his hands somehow made it to my ass.

I sighed, feeling him walk until we had somehow made it to the laundry room and he hoisted me onto the dryer.

"I don't want sex." I mumbled as his lips hovered over mine.

"It's been a week." he sighed as I took the mail out his hand looking through it.

"So?"

"To us that's a month."

He was right, which was only a blessing that I hadn't gotten pregnant in over a year.

"You and your dick will live," I said grabbing what obviously wasn't a bill by the envelope but also had no information on it so it was obviously hand delivered.

"That's the thing, it won't. Now when I gotta take viagra you gone be the one sad."

I giggled as I opened the letter and Kelly's lips were all over my neck, Kash swung the laundry room door in.

"Ewww," Kash said tossing the ring.

"Hush up. How you think you were made boy?" Kelly asked.

"No know," he shrugged.

"That's another story. Go play with your brother."

He said and Kash closed the door back before running off.