Creep

Cari, Karma, Daija and Dallas in the mm

Selfish, baby I know, I know, quick to admit it when I'm wrong

Instead I was leading you on, now it's fuck me and leave you alone

Come love me, I need you at home, it's somethin' 'bout the way you scream and you moan

Now I'm the one who's been treatin' you wrong, contradicting all the things I've been preaching in songs

Shit was going good girl, now it's lookin' bad, girl, can we take it back girl

~ Cari ~

I took the crumpled letter from out the trash, stretching it out before hiding it at the very bottom of the middle drawer of my dresser.

I took out the trash and let the dog out to pee as the sun began to come up and came back inside to wash my hands before waking all the kids up for school.

"I don't wanna," Karma groaned, flipping over.

The other three were cooperating, and she was the only one being difficult.

"C'mon, it's the last day before break and you don't have to go back for a long time."

"Mmm," she faced my way again and frowned with her eyes still closed.

"You get up now, and I'll take you on an ice cream date."

"Really?" she popped up quick as hell, scaring me. "Just you and me?"

"You got it, but you're still in bed." I laughed and she threw the covers off before running in the bathroom.

I went back in the twins bathroom making sure they had everything right before picking out their clothes and shoes, setting them out so they knew what to put on and made sure Kamdyn and Kash were both still sleep and went down to the kitchen to make the kids breakfast.

"Ima see you later," Kelly said, kissing my forehead and lips before grabbing a bowl of eggs, grits, and sausage and heading to practice.

I set out four bowls, walking around anxiously cause I was still trying to figure out what I wanted to do, and the kids came down to eat.

I could ignore this girl but then eventually she'd bring court into it and Kelly would be pissed if he found out that way.

"It's time for us to go." Karma said, getting up and the other three followed in her steps.

I tied my robe tight, and put on whatever of my shoes that were by the door to walk them to the bus stop as the bus pulled in and saw them off before coming back to the house and cleaning up the dishes they left.

Or I could text her with a meeting spot to discuss this with her in person, and tell Kelly I saw her and what was said.

Which seemed to be the better option of the two.

We'd just been through hell and back and I wanted everything to stay good so bad, but it seemed like it was always some shit happening.