Going Home

Lil Bruce POV.

I'm going home in a hour. I've learned so much here, I don't wanna leave but Alfred said we had to. Me and Kal switched books, he gave me a cool comic book, I told him I didn't have any interesting books on me to give him but he wanted the Moby dick book. I don't know why, it's so boring.

His Ma packed us some sweets for the long trip. Especially her famous apple pie that makes your mouth watering just of thinking about it.

"Bruce?"

I looked up to see Kal with tears in his eyes so I hugged him tight.

"It's okay Kal, we'll write and call each other" I said trying to calm him down but my eyes started to water.

"Bruce I'm going to miss. I wish you didn't have to leave, I could hide you in the barn and say you ran away!"

I laughed. "I'm sorry Kal but I can't do that."

He cried a lil bit more on my shoulder. "Promise you'll come visit me again" Kal said

"Pinkey promise" I said while raising my pinkey.

Kal smiled and pinkied promised me. Then surprisingly Kal stood on his tip toes and kissed my cheek.

I froze and my cheeks felt hot.

"It's just a thing we do in our family" he said in a bashful tone.

I kissed his cheek, said bye real fast and ran to the limo outside.

BOOM CLIFF HANGER!

I know I'm a bitch for that but I didn't realize I had to update all my stories in less than 24 hours. I love you my loveys! Star it if you liked it, comment for suggestions for me or just to say hey. I love your guys comments, they keep me going :) see you guys next Chappie!