The first meeting

(Bruce at a young age, before parents death)

" DADDY, DADDY!?!?"

"yes bruce, what is it? im busy" as he rummage through business papers.

"you promised you would take me to a barn to ride horseys dad" bruce whined

"not right now bruce, ask alfred to take you"

"but dad you-"

"what did i say bruce!"

I jumped down from the chair and dragged my feet to find alfred. My parents never have time for me, the only one i have is alfred.

"whats seems to be the problem master wayne?" alfred asked

"dad said he would take me to a barn to ride horseys but he said he was busy and to ask you" bruce pouted

alfred grabbed my hand. "then why dont we start packing up" and he gave me one of his warming smiles. I jumped up and down and hugged alfred.

"thank you so much alfred"

I ran to my room and jumped on my bed until i saw my mother scold me.

"bruce, what do you think your doing" she asked

"sorry mum, i was so excited" i said

"i heard about your little trip your taking with alfred" she said while walking to my bed.

She sat on my bed next to me "Im sorry me and your dad cant go, were just so busy"

"its okay, i understand" she kissed my cheek an left my room.

"master wayne are you ready? i packed all your clothes and the limo is all ready" alfed said

I nodded and grabbed his hand. He lead me to the limo and we started our 5 hour trip.

Little kal pov:

"KAL COME DOWN AND EAT BREAKFAST!"

"IM COMING MA"

I ran down stairs smelling fresh bacon and eggs, it must be the pig pa slaughtered yesterday. I dont really agree on harming animals but pa said they go to a better place in heaven. I told pa once i dont want him or ma to ever go to heaven but he said one day it will be his time to go just like the pig.

"so were eating charlie today pa? i giggled

"kal what did i say about naming the animals?" pa asked

"im sorry pa" as i looked down at the ground

Pa pushed my head back up "its okay son, just sit down and eat please."

I sat down and we said grace. I dug in with no stopping for a drink.

"so kal are you ready to milk the cows today?" pa asked

"I cant wait" i smiled

I shoveled the rest of my food in my mouth and ran outside to get the milking bucket. I love milking the cows, it feels a little weird but i like talking to the cows while i do it. I went into the barn saying hi to all the roosters and chicks then i spotted and bucket and grabbed it. I skipped out the barn to find betsy, m favorite cow. But  saw i big limo stop by the house. I stared at it with awe because ive never seen one before with my own eyes. I dropped my bucket and ran to the house.

"MA. PA, THERES A LIMO IN FRONT OF THE HOUSE"  I screamed

pa ran past me and looked out the window. Then he ran outside by the limo and i followed him. I saw an old guy in a suit come out first. He opened a door and a boy came out about my age. The old man walked up to pa.

"im sorry to interrupt you sir, Im Alfred Pennyworth and this is Mr. bruce wayne."

My pa said hi and shook his hand.

"all the hotels are booked around here and they referred you to ask for a place to stay temporally" the old guy said

"of course were always welcoming visitors!! I'll show you to are guest rooms" My pa smiled

Pa lead them to my room where the boy would sleep on the bottom bunk and showed the older man to the room next to mine. The "bruce" boy hasn't said anything yet, he must be a shy feller.

We finally got all there luggage in, wow this boy brought more clothes than i have in my closet. Its been a long day and i think i should try to talk to the feller. I found him on the bottom bunk reading a book, he must be a smart feller to.

"hi im clark but you can call me kal" i said extending my hand towards him.

"Im bruce" He shook my hand

___________________________________________________________________-

First chappy c: hoped you like it :D vote if you like it, comment if you have suggestions bye :D