After Work

How Lauren(Mommy/Mama) regresses Camila after work.
••••

"Hi babe! How was your day? I missed you." Camila greeted Lauren as she walking into their home.

Lauren pulled the smaller girl into her lap and hugged her tight. "I missed you too, my little munchkin." Lauren kissed Camila softly.

"Hey, I'm not little! I'm a big girl." The brown eyed girl protested, blushing. Lauren gave a skeptical look. "Oooh, that's right, sweetheart. Let's get you changed." Camila pouted. "No, I don't need to, it's really alrigh-"

She was cut off by Lauren standing up, and carrying her to the bedroom. The older Cuban laid the younger girl down on the bed, put her favorite binkie in her mouth, handed her little girl her pink blankie, and pulled out a diaper and her favorite onesie.

"Mommy no thank you. I don't need that." Camila playfully pushed the diaper away. Lauren smiled at her lovingly. "Shhh, darling. Just suck on your binkie and relax." Camila covered her face with her blankie and blushed. The green eyed woman cooed. "Aww is someone hiding? Where did the baby go?? I just saw her here a second ago...." Lauren grabbed the blanket and pulled it off her little girl's face. "Oh! There she is!" She exclaimed, making Camila giggle uncontrollably, which made Lauren smile.

The older woman put baby powder on the baby and taped up her diaper. She tickled Camila lightly before putting on her onesie. She helped her put her arms through it and Camila instantly feel super little as her Mama laid her back down to snap the buttons.

Lauren then picked her up and bounced her on her hip. "Awww you look so adorable! Who's my little girl?" Camila smiled but hid her face in her Mommy's shoulder. "Hmph."

Lauren rubbed her back and rocked her. "Is someone being shy? That's so cute. Mommy loves you, little one."

Camila squeezed her tight. "I love you, Mommy."

•••••

Sorry it's so short! But I hope you enjoyed.

This one wasn't my idea, I got it off Tumblr, but I changed some of it and I obviously changed the names to Camila and Lauren. It was a lot shorter but I added to it to make it longer. So please tell me what you thought :) -Kacey😜