Stage Accident

Camila gets hurt during a concert and immediately falls into little space, wanting her mama. What exactly will happen?

••••

It was just another 7/27 tour show for fifth harmony. Everything was going great, all of the girls were happy. They thought it was their best show yet. That was until this happened....

Camila smiles at all the fans in the crowd as she walks down the steps that are on stage. "Hello Tampa! How you feeli-AAHHH!" Camila stops what she's saying as she misses the next step and falls down the last 3.

She twists her ankle, and falls on her butt, hard. She's in shock from the fall so it takes her a few seconds before she feels the pain and her lip quivers as she starts sobbing loudly. When Lauren sees how much pain her girlfriend/little girl is in, she can't hold her self back from running over and comforting her.

Lauren grabs her face and moves the hairs that are stuck to her wet cheeks out of her face. "Are you okay, baby?"

Camila shook her head and leaned her head into Lauren's neck, which obviously made the crowd freak out (well even more then they already were). "Mama! too loud!" Camila cried, covering her ears and Lauren's face turned pale.

She looked over at the other 3 girls and signaled them to come over. Once they were there she explained Camila fell into her little space and that she didn't know what to do. "Here," Dinah said, "let me take her back stage. I'll take her to the dressing room and give her to whoever is there." Dinah bends down to pick Camila up but she just whines and holds onto Lauren. "Ugh." Lauren groans, "I'll just take her I guess." She sighs standing up, holding Camila bridal style. "Just tell the fans the concert's gonna continue without Camila." She tells the girls, walking off stage while all the fans scream.

Once she's out of sight of the fans, she moves Camila in her arms, balancing her on her hip. Lauren walks into the dressing room, seeing all the moms talking to each other, having a good time. But their conversation stops once they hear the sound of someone crying.

"Oh my, mi hija! Is she okay?" Sinu asked, running over quickly.

"Yeah, I think she's fine, just a little shooken up. She just fell down, and I guess it hurt so much she fell into her little space." Lauren explained as she bounced Camila on her hip to try and calm her down.

Clara looks over and pouts at an obviously sleepy Camila. "Oh, poor baby girl."

"Can someone please take her and give her a bottle for me. I really got to go back on stage." Lauren said quickly, in a bit of a hurry. Andrea goes and makes a bottle for Camila as Sinu comes over and takes her from Lauren, makine Camila start whining, loudly. "M-mommy!" Camila screeched. "Shh, baby girl. I'll be back soon. Please be good for you're nanas okay? Be good for mama." Camila sniffles, "otay, mama."

"Thank you, baby." Lauren kisses her head, "Thank you so much. I'll be back soon!" Lauren yelled as she ran back on stage.

While Andrea is preparing a bottle for Camila, the other 4 women decide to change her. "Well, I think we should just leave her in a bra and put her in a diaper because Lauren's going to have to give her a bath after the show and we don't want to get a clean pair of clothes stinky for no reason." Milika explained, and all the women agreed. Clara began undressing Camila as Sinu went to find Camila's diapers.

Sinu came back with a diaper for Camila and immediately began putting it on her. Milika, Clara, and Patricia were making faces, trying to entertain the little girl.

Patricia put her hands in front of her face and moved them quickly, "Peek-a-boo!" She exclaimed, making Camila giggle loudly as she chewed on her fingers. "You're the cutest little girl ever! Yes you are, yes you are!" Milika tickled her, and Camila giggled even louder this time, kicking her legs.