Secrets

*I NOW HAVE A BOOK PUBLISHED OF THIS ONE SHOT SO IF YOU'D LIKE TO CHECK THAT OUT HEAD ON OVER TO MY PROFILE! ITS CALLED 'Not a Secret Anymore' !!!!! PEASE GO CHECK IT OUT I'D REALLY APPRECIATE IT*

————

Camila has a secret. She's into ageplay.

The only people who knew about Camila's secret were her family. But now, she was about to tell her long time best friends, Normani, Ally, Lauren, and Dinah. It was a new year and she wanted to start it off by, hopefully, not having to continue hiding who she really was. Well, in front of her friends at least.

Camila was scared to death but she had already gathered all her friends down to the living room. She was sat on one couch by herself, while the others were on the on the other one, waiting for Camila to talk.

"So guys.... I- I just... There's something I've never really told you about. And I'm really nervous to talk about it, if I'm being completely honest, but I can't keep hiding this part of me away."

The four other girl's were looking back and forth between each other with confused looks. Noticing how tense the smaller girl looked, Dinah tried to lighten the mood a bit. "Mila we already know you're bi." She rolled her eyes playfully, the other 3 girls next to her chuckling.

Camila would've laughed if she hadn't been so nervous.

This time it was Normani's turn to speak up. "Mila, take a deep breath, yeah? Whatever you have to tell us... please look at me," Camila hesitantly met her older friend's eyes. Normani smiled reassuringly, "it'll be okay. We've been through a lot together, so it's gonna take a lot to get rid of us." The dark skinned woman joked, trying lighten the mood like Dinah had. This time earning a small smile from Camila in return.

"Okay.... So..... I- uh..." Camila closed her eyes and took a deep breath, pausing for a minute. "Have any of you heard of ageplay?" she hesitantly looked up at her friend's, who all nodded.

"So do y'all know what a little is...?" Once again, nods from all the girl's. "Well..... I'm a little." It felt like her heart dropped to her ass when those words finally left Camila's mouth. "Strictly non-sexual though." She mustered out after a few seconds.

Ally was the first to speak. "Honestly, I'm not suprised." All eyes turned to her, confused. "What? Okay I mean like, It's not like I suspected it, I just meant like, It makes sense? I don't know the childish personality, onesies, stuff like that. Don't look at me like I'm crazy guys, come on." Camila blushed when Ally pointed out her childish characteristics.

Lauren nodded. "Yeah that's true... I mean her obsession with onesies is like one I've never seen." All the girl's were agreeing with each other quietly, pointing out other childish things Camila does.

"Guys! I'm right here, ya know!" The brown eyed Cuban girl's face was bright red. They all chuckled out apologies to the girl sitting opposite to them.

They all talked a bit more about everything, Camila explaining a bit more about why she did ageplay and stuff like that, and towards the end, she couldn't help but become a bit emotional.

"So.... So it doesn't bother you guys?" she asked hopefully, sniffling.

"Of course not, Camz. We love you no matter what." Lauren's words really hit Camila, she had been so stressed and worried, and that response alone made her shoulders feel so much lighter, and the floodgates opened.

All the other girls looked frantically at each other when Camila started sobbing. Ally thought for a second before she looked at Dinah. "Go hold her or something!" she whisper yelled. Dinah's eyes widened. "Me?!? Why me?? I can't do anything!" Ally rolled her eyes. "Yes you!! And bullshit! You too are the closest and you cuddle and console her all the time! You'll be fine!" Dinah sighed at Ally's words and stood up. It wasn't that she didn't want to help her friend feel better, she was just worried that she wouldn't be able to.