Just a day in the life

Just a reminder that most chapters will contain diaper usage. If that makes you uncomfortable then I'm sorry but that's how I feel like writing them. So I hope you enjoy! sorry if you don't!

-----

Camila woke up in her adult sized crib, whining in discomfort when she felt her cold, soaking wet diaper pressed against her skin. her pacifier had fallen out while she was sleeping and was no where in her reach so her thumb was her only option to calm down until her mommy came to get her. Until she realized that her blue stuffed dog that she absolutely loved was nowhere to be found, that's when the tears started.

"Mommy!" She cried out for Lauren, sitting on her legs and holding the bars to her crib. Seconds later, the concerned girl came jogging down the hall and into her baby girl's nursery. She grabs Camila under her armpits and holds her tight. "What's wrong baby? Did you go potty?" Camila nods her head, rubbing her eyes, tears continuing to fall from them, "an' I 'no know whewe b'uebewwy(blueberry) or binkie at." The sad girl, whimpers.

Lauren lays the crying girl on her changing table. "Shh, princess, it's okay. Let mommy change you and then I'll find blueberry. He probably fell behind your crib, it's no big deal. And I'll get you a new pacifier in a second." The green eyed girl smiles at her baby, tickling her a bit, before reaching to untape the wet diaper. The little girl giggled cutely when her mommy tickled her, squirming away from her hand, but stayed still when she began to change her.

"Well you didn't leak so I don't need to change your onesie, unless you wanna wear a different one?" Camila immediately shook her head, she liked what she was wearing right now. It was a pastel pink short sleeve, one piece onesie with "Mommy's little girl" in white lettering on the front of it, "dis my... My... My fafit!" Camila struggles to find the word, and attempts to say it when she finds it.

Lauren raises an eyebrow, "favorite?"

"Uh huh! Dat what I say, mommy!" The raven haired girl chuckles at her little girl, leaning down and kissing her nose.

Once Lauren finish changing her little girl, she set her on the ground, giving her, her favorite soft yellow blanket that had a little cartoon stitched on thing of a mommy duck holding her baby duck in the corner of it and sticks a pastel pink, purple, and yellow pacifier into her mouth. "Sit here for a sec, baby. I'm gonna look behind your crib for blueberry." Lauren walks over to the crib and looks behind it, before bending over and picking up Camila's stuffed animal. "B'uebewwy!" She yells behind her pacifier.

"Fank you, mommy!" Camila immediately cuddles the stuffed animal in her arms when Lauren gives it to her. Picking up the happy girl, Lauren smiles, kissing her cheek. "No problem, my little love bug. Now let's go downstairs so I can finish making breakfast, the girls are coming over and they should be here in a few minutes or so." Once they get downstairs she sets Camila down in her high chair, sliding the tray back on it.

"Ooh ooh! We see China?!" Lauren giggles at the nickname she has for Dinah, but nods, "yup. We're gonna see Dinah."

"Auntie Awwy?!"

"Of course."

"Mani too?!"

"Yes, baby girl. We'll see mani too." The pale skinned girl giggles, taking the big cinnamon rolls out of the oven. "Mama?" Camila says cutely. "Yes sweetie?" Lauren looks at her with a smile on her face. "Can I has juice? P'ease?" Lauren nods her head, the smile still present on her face, "of course. Do you want apple or orange?"