Oopsie

Super short but I'm still writing/finishing up plenty more!

Enjoy!

***************

Lauren opened her eyes slowly, not exactly knowing what woke her up, because looking at the clock, it was only 7am, and she usually didn't wake up until 9am.

Sitting up in bed, she rubbed her eyes, and walked out of the room, heading to Camila's nursery. She was about to open the door when she heard noises from downstairs. Shaking her head slightly, knowing the amount of trouble her little girl can get into sometimes, she hoped she hadn't done anything too bad.

Lauren walks into the kitchen and the first thing she sees is Camila sitting on the floor, with a half filled baby bottle of milk in between her legs and a half empty jug of milk in her hands. Lauren takes a closer look and sees the milk spilled all over the small girl, and the floor. The older girl crosses her arms and clears her throat, getting her attention, "what did you do?"

Camila giggled, slapping the floor, splashing milk everywhere. "I spiwl. Big oopsie." She giggles again.

Lauren sighs, trying to hide her smile but failing. The smaller girl was lucky that her mama was in a good mood this morning. "How did I get such a messy baby." Lauren coos as she picks up her baby girl. "Mama." Camila giggles, touching Lauren's face, getting milk all over it. "oh thank you baby. That's exactly what mama wanted, milk all over her face." Camila smiles and claps her hands, " 'e'come." then licks Lauren's cheek.

Lauren chuckles loudly at her brown eyed girl's actions. "Alright, princess. We need to wash your onesie and wash you." Lauren lays Camila onto the ground, unbuttoning her purple cheetah print onesie, it wasn't too wet, mostly just on the front of it. "Mama, Co'd." Camila whines reaching up for her mama. Lauren lifts up the (apparently) cold girl and pats her diapered bottom. She walks towards the closest and pulls out a big blue and white blanket, wrapping the smaller girl in it before taking her to her nursery. She sets Camila inside her crib and the girl started to whine. "Mama, up." The petite girl lifts up her arms for Lauren to pick her up and Lauren sighs, tucking her baby girl's hair behind her ear. "Baby, mama has to clean up your mess. I'll be back to get you in a little bit and we'll get you all squeaky clean, I promise." She explained in a hushed voice as she turns on the mobile above Camila's crib.

The baby girl's eyes start to get heavy and she yawns before speaking, "mama, wan' b'ue and binkie. P'ease?" Lauren smiles at the girl, and turns around walking to the changing table to get Camila a pacifier and picks up Camila's stuffed dog, blueberry(blue) from the ground, bringing them over to the almost asleep girl.

"Tank 'ou mama." Camila mumbled behind her pacifier, playing with the stuffed dog's ear. Lauren coos at her baby and smiles, "goodnight, love bug." The little girl starts to giggle and Lauren raises an eyebrow in confusion, "what's so funny, missy?" "Siwwy mama. 'Ou said goo' nigh', it mo'nin mama."

Lauren giggled along with her baby girl before correcting herself, "good sleep." Camila has a little giggle fit before Lauren 'shush'es her as she chuckles a little, and begins singing 18 by One Direction, lulling the girl to sleep. Once Lauren was sure she was asleep, she quietly slips out to go clean up all the milk.

As she cleans she wonders how she got herself into this mess, but truthfully, Camila was her angel, the love of her life, her little girl. She wouldn't trade her life for anything in the whole world.

**************

I hope you liked it!

Feel free to leave suggestions/ideas for more one shots! But nothing sexual, please! I'm a child of god!

And tell me if I made any errors please (:

- Kacey