Naughty Camila

another update! :)

this one shot is possibly one of, if not my favorite, one shots i've published.

once again though, like always, this isn't completely proof read so sorry for any mistakes!

but i hope you all enjoy it! if you do please vote on it and leave me some comments, i'd appreciate it (:

happy reading!

"Karla Camila get back here right now!" Lauren yelled as she chased Camila around their house. Camila had been very naughty lately, back talking, climbing on stuff she's not supposed to, coloring on items that are not supposed to be colored on, including her clothes and herself, taking off her clothing, throwing things, etc.

This time, the little girl decided it'd be a good idea to get a blue marker and color on the walls, then proceed to take off all her clothing, color on the items, then color on her skin.

So now Camila was running around the house almost naked except for a diaper, covered in blue marker streaks, being chased by an angry Lauren.

"Camila! Ven aquí ahora mismo! Unless you want a red bottom!" Lauren yelled, her face red with anger. (A/n: ven aquí ahora mismo=come here right now!// Spanish isn't my first language so if that's not 100% correct then I apologize)

"No!" Camila yelled from the top of the stairs and started screaming as Lauren made her way to them. If Camila was being honest, she was terrified now, because she knew that when her mama started yelling in Spanish, things were not going to end well.

Running into her nursery, Camila stopped, breathing heavily. She looked around frantically for somewhere to hide. "Camila!" hearing her mama's voice again, closer now, she decided that under her crib would be a good hiding spot, and made quick work of crawling under it before Lauren came stomping it.

But, unbeknownst to Camila, Lauren had see her foot right before it disappeared under the crib. Sighing in the doorway, Lauren rubs her temples in frustration before walking up to the crib. "Karla Camila Jauregui! Mama knows you're under the crib. Now, you better get your sorry bottom out from under there before mama drags you out herself." Lauren demanded. The smaller girl whimpers, "No mama! No 'panking!" Camila was sobbing, knowing she was, in fact, in deep doo-doo.

the little girl's harsh cries tugged at Lauren's heart strings of course, but she couldn't let up, Camila knew what she was doing when she was misbehaving, and Lauren was not going to let it slide. "Niña, a spanking is inevitable at this point, but if you don't get out from under there within the next 10 seconds, mama will double your punishment." Camila cries carried on the same, and Lauren got down on her hands and knees so she could look under the crib. Meeting her mama's eyes, Camila sobbed a little louder. "Mama p'ease!" The older woman sighed at her baby's cries.

Camila was making no move to get up, but Lauren could tell that she had given up the fight, and deciding she didn't really want to double the girl's punishment anyway, she sighed once more. "Okay, baby. You're okay." Camila sniffled and watched as her mama reached for her legs. She tensed a bit when she felt her warm hands wrap around her ankles and she shrieked, but she calmed down a little when Lauren shushed her softly, and slowly slid her out from under the cribs.

Lauren switched to a sitting position on the floor, and pulled the small girl onto her lap, facing her. "Sshhh baby, what's going through your head right now? hmm?" Camila wasn't quite sobbing anymore but she was still crying for sure, and breathing heavy. The green eyed girl rubs her back to soothe her, as she struggles to speak. "S-s-scawed m-ma-ma!" Camila whimpered. Lauren frowned. "Camila, you aren't scared of mama, are you?" She pushed some hairs out of the girl's face, tucking them behind her ear. Camila shakes her head frantically. "No mama! J-Jus' don't wan' 'pan-panking! Huwt my b-butt!" she sniffled.