Wisteria is more kawaii

Ok guys I decided to do this one serious and goof of on the next one? Deal? I mean it kinda unserious but serious at the same time. if you have any ideas let me know! You stare at holland still in shock. You met aparri. The only aj YouTuber with 200,000. I mean he's not as cool as wisteriamoon but still. "(N) that's so cool that you met aparri!" Holland says. "Yeah...ok." You are still focused on aparri. (Ha ur a major stalker now🤓) so many thoughts where jumbling around in your head. "why didn't he tell me he was aparri? Maybe he was scared...scared of what? " you thought to your self. Aparri's eyes scanned the crowed. When they landed in you, he smiled and did a small bow. No one else seemed to notice but you. You smiled and did that fancy queen wave. He smiled and turned around. "Ok guys time for questions! So we are going to do this thing where you guys ask a question and then we get ask one of you a question! Sounds fun?!" Julian2 said. The crowd screamed. "Ok you guys ask first! How about the girl in the back? What's your question?" Aparri asked. "Can I have RARES?" The girl asked. (ha that would so be me :3) "we're doing a give away later! You can try then!" Wisteriamoon answered. "Ok our turn....who's more kawaii? Me or aparri." The crowd scream answers. "OMG APARTI DUH" "NUYUU WISTERUA!!!" "WISPARRRRRIIIIII"
"Everyone calm down, were going to pick one of you to answer the question. How about the girl in the front row next to the huge aparri fan" wisteria siad and pointed at me. "What's your name?" She asked. "(N)" you answer back. "Ok (N) who's more kawaii, aparri or the one and only wisteriamoon?" Without a doubt you knew the answer.

"Wisteriamoon" you answered

Hey guys this chapter was more of just a filler chapter :3 I'll try to make things more interesting butt incase you've forgotten, I'm lazy 🤓 btw update on Tuesday or wends? I'm busy on Monday sorry😬 byes

-Trufflechip