FAMOOSE

You open your eyes to the alarm clock going off. Ewwwwwww school...you think to yourself as you pull yourself out of bed. This is me in the morning...anyone else?🐔 You look at your phone and you have a ton of notifications about people following you on Instagram. You scroll through the feed looking who followed you. You follow back almost everyone except for the people who look weird. Ruuuude much??🤓 You were surprised to see that a lot of famous jammers had followed you, one of which had was Aparri. You also had a bunch of DMs. Most of them were from people you didn't know so you ignored them. RUUUUUUUUUDE🌵 But you answered the ones that you knew. One group chat had a lot of messages in it. You looked through the people who were in it. All of them were "famous". Twinkle, Skorm, Julian, Bepper, Aparri, Lilac, Snowyclaw, and more. On the top of the feed it said.
Bepper: (N) we added you in bc we felt like it.
Aparri: ya pretty much...
Julian: wait was she the one from JAMCON.
Aparri: yaaaaaaa
The rest was just random texts about animal jam and YouTube.
(N): aww thanks for adding the queen :3
Aparri: my pleasure :3 :3 :3
Wow he responded fast...
Twinkle: Wat?
Aparri: nothing
Twinkle:kkkkkkkk
Aparri: hey (n) did u get my giftss?
(N): ya... But why'd u give me a hd and not holland? :3
He didn't respond for a while.
Aparri: well who wouldn't want a pink hd right?
(N): well good point...
Aparri: I'll give her one if you want me too
(N) u don't have to do that I can give her mine :)
Aparri: ah no I got plenty
(N): fine try
Aparri: can I txt u instead?
(N): sureeeee
A text notification appeared on ur screen
Aparri: Heys
You: hi
Aparri: I have a random random random question.
You: k wat is it?
Aparri: where do u live.
You: um (place where u live)
Aparri: k
You: why do u ask....r u stalking me omg ;P
Aparri: maybe ):)
You: ew
You: I gtg bye
Aparri: byes
Wow... He's the definition of stalker.
Hey guys sorry it was short but I'm doing another one on Sunday! School is gross as usual🌵 how r ur guys school going? Gross right? That's was I thought.😈 on another note 520 READS? THATS AMAZINGGGG!!!!!!TYYYYYY!!!idk how u guys put up with me and my weird emojis...🐢🤓🍞🌵🌚🐔🌕anyways hope u guys liked! Loaf u all❤️🍞❤️🍞bysies!!!
~trufflechippy🌕