YOUR SUCH A RAR JAMMER

I'm writing this on the plane and publishing it when I get home....ok I'm akward.....byes🐢
You got home after JAMCON and your mom was furious. "Mom I'm sorry." You say. "Ok I forgive you" she says. (I'm too lazy to do a whole thing about you screaming at ur mom. Plus that wouldn't be interesting would it? 🙃) "I have to go to work. I have to punish you somehow though....ok I got it. You can't leave the house until I get back." "Ok fine",you say. At least you can still play animal jam. "Ok bye. Text me if you need anything." She says. "Byes" you say and run up to your room. You log onto animal jam and all the buddy requests from famous jammers popped up. You clicked accept so fast(wow your so poplar🤓) You remember that aparri and bepper siad they would each gift you. Then why do you have 3 gifts instead of just two. You pull up jamagrams and open the first gift from aparri. A black long. Yay! You've always wanted one. You open one from bepper. Another black long. Wow! Another? Yay!!! :3 You open the last gift from aparri. It says "for the queen" when you open the gift you literally freak out. A pink headress was sitting on the screen! You call Holland. "Hello?" She says. "HOLLAND CAN YOU BELIEVE THE GIFTS THAT APARRI AND BEPPER GAVE US?" You say. "YEAH I KNOW!! 2 BLACK LONGS?!?!" She says "wait did you get anything else?" You say confused. "Noooo.... Did you?" "No... " you say not wanting to hurt her feelings. (Queens always get special treatment😉) Ok...I gtg. My mom wants me to go grocery shopping with her" she says. "Ew" you say laughing. "Ha, ok byesies!" She says "byes!" You say in return. You put your phone down. Why had aparri given you a headress and not holland?
Ok guys yeah I know that was boring but I have to build up for the interesting stuff right 🐢? And that cliff hanger was just bad. I think you all know the answer🙃Anyways do you know that trip I went on? Well THEY HAD NOOOO WIFI WHATSOEVER. AND I HAD TO TURN OFF CELLULAR DATA OFF BC IT WAS OUT OF THW COUNTRY AND IT WOULD HAVE COST MORE! I T WAS TERRIBLE🤓 THINK OF ALL THE POKEMON I COULD HAVE CAUGT?!!?!?!??! :CRIES: seriously though I'm like uppsessed with Pokemon go...someone help me pls🌵
-Trufflechip