2. Tensions Rising

Mitch's POV

.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.

What was up with Jerome last night? He's usually pretty laid back, but last night he seemed on edge. Either way, I was coming to visit him in two days, maybe I could figure it out then.

My Skype went off.

'Ty is asking to start a video call.' I hit "accept".

"Hey Ty, what's up?", I asked.

"I wanted to ask for advice.", he murmured.

"Oh?"

"IreallylikeskyandIwanttoaskhimoutbutIdon'twanttomakethingssuperawkwardandI'mscaredhe'llhateme."

"Wait what? Slower, dood!"

"I really like Sky, and I want to ask him out, but I don't want to make things super awkward, and I'm scared he'll hate me.", Ty said slower. Ty was the only one who knew I was in love with Jerome, and that I was Bisexual.

"Well, two things. One, I'm sure he likes you back, and we already know he's Bi. Two, you should have locked your door.", I said, noting that Sky was standing in the doorway, holding a pizza box.

"Ty?", Sky croaked.

"I'm going to go...", I said to no one in particular.

.:.:.:.:.:.:.

Sky's POV

"Ty?", I croaked, holding a box of pizza.

"Er, um, I'll just go somewh-", he stuttered.

"Why didn't you tell me? I would have said yes, hell I am saying yes! Why would I ever hate you, Ty? You're my best friend!", I interrupted.

"A-are you sure?", Ty asked.

"Hell yeah I'm sure! Now, let's eat some pizza, and discuss this later.", I smiled.

Ty laughed,"Okay, Sky. Wouldn't want to get in the way of you eating!".