15. Reasons

(So this story just reached one thousand reads. I'd like to thank everyone who liked, commented, and read. In return, as promised, here's the one-thousand worded chapter. By the time I finish writing this, I might be 80. Who knows? But seriously, thank you so much. Special thanks to JennaSandwiches, marina1029, SaharaBuscus, SugarIsGood4Yu, Hidinginmyfairytale, and everyone else that has been supportive!)

Jerome's POV

.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.

"Jerome?", Mitch called. I glanced over my shoulder, turning towards him slowly.

"Yeah, what's up Mitch?", I ask, curious as to what Mitch wanted.

"Take a look at your channel and my channel really quick.", he said, his eyes wide. I rushed over to my desktop, thinking that someone hacked into our channel. Again.

As I looked at my channel, I realised that Mitch and I had each hit four million subscribers, even though we both just hit two million.

"HOW? OH MY GOD!", I yelled loudly. Mitch walked over and wrapped his arms around me.

"I have no idea. We should make a vlog though, because this is insane.", he responded. I, still gaping at the screen, nodded silently.

.:.:.:.:.

"HELLO DOODS! This is Mitch with!", I scream into the camera, while Mitch looks at me for a split second.

"JEROME! WAIT, I THOUGHT I WAS MITCH? MY LIFE IS A LIE!", Mitch yells running away from the camera. I jokingly start fake sobbing before stopping, with Mitch coming back to stand next to me.

"Anyways, doods, the point of this video was for us to...", he begins.

"Thank the two million subscribers that appeared overnight on each of our channels. Where did you all come from?", I continue seamlessly, already knowing what Mitch was saying.

"WE HAVE NO IDEA, BUT WE LOVE YOU ANYWAYS!", Mitch screams, laughing loudly. I turn to him, and kiss him on the cheek. The shippers will be going nuts after this video, but oh well. He pouts in return.

"That's it?", he whines. I laugh and roll my eyes, quickly kissing him on the lips. Yep, the shippers will indeed be going nuts.

"While I'm ignoring Mitch's begging, I seriously want to thank all of you for subscribing to us!", I joke.

"Well, I'm gonna end the video here to go make out with Jerome, if you enjoyed this little v-log slap that like button with your forehead!", Mitch yells while turning off the camcorder.

"Y'know Mitch, I like how you didn't even ask me...", I laugh, while he turns towards me. I love him so much.

"What? Are you insane? I'm just going to take my kisses and leave!", Mitch jokingly yells. I giggle in reply, kissing him on the cheek.

"I love you Mitch.", I mumble into his ear. He grins.

"I love three things in life, Jerome.", he says. I turn and look at him.

"What are those?", I ask, my heart thudding in my chest. Honestly, the man made me feel like I was in middle school again sometimes.

"One is you. Another is hearing you say that you love me. The third is you. I love you so much I need to say it twice.", he whispers. I hear myself giggle. Mitch was so cheesy sometimes. Not like I minded.

"You're so cheesy that I think you are made out of gouda.", I laugh. He frowns.

"I was serious, Jerome.", he pouts. It's hard to think straight when he does that. He's too adorable.

"Good, I'll do it more often. You think too much, anyways.", he says. Shit, did I say that out loud.

"Oops, that wasn't supposed to be said out loud, Mitch.", I laugh. Not like he'd care.

"So? If it's true, than I'm glad. That was kind of the point, biggums.", he breaths, staring straight into my soul, I swear.

"Mitch?", I ask.

"Yeah Jerome?", he inquires. I bite my lip.

"Marry me.", I tell him. He laughs.

"I thought we were already going to do that?", he giggles.

"Right now. Let's go elope. Because I don't think I can stand not being with you for the rest of my life Mitch. You are funny, extraordinarily so. You are beautiful, hell, even the fans agree with me on that. You are smart, but not in an in-your-face way. You are so kind, it amazes me occasionally. The entire world could revolve around you, and you wouldn't even notice, that's how humble you are. I love you so much that it physically hurts when we're apart even for a second. I could spend the rest of my life with you, and I still would be surprised by you. So, marry me. I'm no where near perfect enough for you. I doubt anyone is. But I'll spend every day for the rest of my life trying to be perfect for you.", I tell him, completely serious for once. By this point Mitch was almost crying.

"Okay. I would have married you any day of the week, Jerome. I love you too much not to.", he says while tears run down his cheeks. I smile.

Four days later we were married. We had decided to take my name, Mitch ignoring my protests. Mitchell Aceti still seemed odd to me. After all, I'd known him as Mitchell Hughes since we were kids. When we got home from our albeit short honeymoon, I saw our respective channels had been spammed with questions about our whereabouts. I saw one comment that had made me laugh particularly hard.

"GUYS! STOP BUGGING THEM! Maybe they are finally getting married and are having some fun ;)", a fan had commented. Little did that fan know that they were correct.

Throughout my life, I'd always felt like there was something, or rather someone, missing. And guess what? I had found what I was missing. Mitch was literally all I could ever want. He was my everything and I couldn't be happier. I love Mitch, and he loves me. That's all I ever wanted. Mitchell Aceti, I am deeply and truly in love with you.