6. Promise

(So I'm trying to get to Chapter 7 tonight. I'll post an extra EIGHTH chapter if someone says/screams Merome in the chat. I'm willing to bet Jenna will do it. Also, I've never kissed a boy, so this is probably very inaccurate.WHOO FOR LACK OF DESCRIPTION.)

Jerome's POV

.:.:.:.:.:.:.:

I looked up as I heard Mitch say I love you. Did he really? There's no way. I opened my mouth to reply, but instead, he kissed me. My eyes widened as I felt him press against me. I immediately began kissing back. We broke apart to breath.

"I-um-er-I'm sorry, you probably didn't want that as much as I did.", Mitch stammered. I looked at him shocked.

"ARE YOU CRAZY? I completely wanted that!", I yelled. Seriously, was Mitch blind?

"You did?", he asked, his jaw dropping.

"Do you need proof?", I asked, half-serious. Fuck it, he was being silly. I leaned in and kissed him. He immediately began kissing back hungrily. Looks like I wasn't the only one who needed this. I pulled away.

"W-wow. Um. Wow.", he muttered.

"I think we should talk a bit, Mitch.", I said softly.

"About?", he replied.

"Well, are we a, uh, c-couple now?", I stuttered, hoping that he would say yes.

"I want to be.", he instantly replied.

"Well, then, Mitch, I suppose we are. I'm just worried about how peo-"

He cut me off by kissing me. I realised at this point he was still holding my wrists, and I moved them to the back of his neck. I leaned into the kiss, my lips roughly touching his in a fit of passion. He moaned, and I pressed him into the wall behind us. We broke off only after starting suffer from lack of oxygen.

"Def-finitely willing.", he gasped.

"No one ever said I wasn't, Mitch. I've loved you for way too long not to be.", I replied. He smiled in reply.

"I think we should get to bed, it's nearly 1 AM by now, Jerome.", he said after a few moments of silence. I sighed. He was right, and we did have to record tomorrow.

"Okay, Mitch.", I replied.

"You have to promise me something,Jerome!", he said with a look of worry upon his face.

"What?", I asked.

"I need you to promise me not to cut again tonight, Jerome.", he said solemnly. I let in a sharp intake of breath.

"I-I can't promise that Mitch.", I said, knowing that was a promise I'd easily break. He sighed.

"Jerome, I promise you this is something that we'll get through. You and me. And I love you too much to let you mangle your beautiful skin.", he whispered. I swallowed. I'd have to try.

"I'll try, Mitch, but I can't promise.", I said, looking down.

"Wake me up when you're about to.", he said. I looked up.

"Why?", I asked.

"Because then I can at least be there with you.", he replied. I looked into his brown eyes. He was being completely serious.

"I'll do that Mitch.", I smiled. I would do anything for Mitch. Even if it killed me.

"Promise, Jerome? I need you to promise me.", he said.

"I promise, Mitch.", I instantly replied.

"I love you Jerome, don't forget that.", he quietly murmured as I walked away.

(So that was 500 words. My brain hurts. And I promise some Skylox in the next chapter which will be either today or tomorrow. It's late y'all.)