10. End

• Dedicated to I'd like to thank JennaWaffles for all of her support! Thanks Jen, for putting u

(Final chapter everyone! I'm sad too. I might make an epilogue if y'all want one though :)

Jerome's POV

.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.

"MIIIIIIITCH?", I yelled.

"Yeah Jerome?", he hollered back.

"WHERE ARE YOU?", I screamed.

"I'M ON THE CAN'T STOP WON'T STOP TRAIN TO POWER MOVE CITY!", he yelled swinging his sword.

'You Died!'

"DAMN IT MITCH, I JUST WANTED TO WIN THE HUNGER GAMES!"

"SORRY, NOT SORRY.", he laughed. I smiled. Recording with Mitch was always fun.

"Anyways, dudes, we have an announcement, and it's a pretty big one.", I said.

"MEROME IS REAL!", Mitch shouted. We had decided to finally tell the fans, nearly three months after we started dating.

"It's true, we've been dating for three months now, and we decided to tell you guys!', I replied.

"So, to all of the Merome Shippers, I say that you guys are magical! You somehow managed to figure out that we should be together before we did!", he laughed.

"To all the haters, I say REVOKED.", I said, shouting the word revoked.

"Ouch, Jer, that is HARSH.", Mitch laughed.

"You know you love me anyways.", I giggled back.

"Anyways dudes, slap that like button with your forehead..", Mitch began.

Sky's POV

:.:.:.:.:.:.:....

We had announced to the fans about a month ago that Ty and I were dating. People reacted the opposite of what we were expecting. For the most part, fans were very positive. We still got a fair bit of hate, but most of the Shippers spammed them with hate. Apparently they were protective of our relationship, in an adorable, slightly-creepy way. I got my wish though, everyone is happy, and that's all that matters.

"Adam? What are you thinking about?", Ty asked.

"Us. Merome. Our fans. How much I love you.", I replied. Ty blushed. He leaned in and kissed me.

"I love you too, Adam."

Jerome's POV

.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.

Together, we only lost 100 subscribers. Considering we both had around 2 million, that number was insane. We figured we'd lose more.

"Mitch?", I asked, cuddled up to him in our bed.

"Yeah Jerome?", he whispered.

"I love you."

"I love you too, Jerome.", he replied. I finally got my wish.

(AND THAT'S IT FOLKS! Hope you all enjoyed, if you did a rating would be much appreciated. Thanks for reading! Next to be written is SparkAnt! And then SkyLox focused :) I LOVE YOU ALL!

-Anastaysia)