Introduction & Copyright

• Dedicated to Noelle Alabaster

Like what you see? Can't wait to keep reading (or scout out the sequel)? 

You're in luck - a brand-new draft of STAINED GLASS SOULS is coming to Wattpad! The book will be written in an entirely new POV (oh, hey there, first person), and feature EVEN MORE romantic tension, plot twists, and lots & lots of all your favorite characters. The book will also be set up for a sequel, to follow in late 2017.

The new draft of SGS will go up on Radish first, and then follow here - check out the NEW BOOK on my profile. It's an incredible opportunity to keep doing what I love & giving back to everyone who has supported me, so I can't wait to see where it leads.

IN THE MEANTIME...

Thanks for stopping by, and enjoy the story!

#

Stained Glass Souls: a novel by StoryofAshlyn. (written for NaNoWriMo)

Copyright 2013, by StoryofAshlyn. All rights reserved.

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictiously. Any resemblance to actual events, locales, or organizations, or persons living or dead is entirely coincidental and beyond the intent of the author, StoryofAshlyn.. .

Cover Cred to: Noelle Alabaster. 

Trailer Cred to: agaveflower