~Work~

*Yuu's POV*

       I looked up at the different orders that were being put in front of me. "Could you slow it down a bit? I only have two hands!" I yelled up front. Of course, they ignored me. As always. I huffed and rolled my eyes, grabbing one of the orders. Chicken and fries. Got it. I grabbed a small box and let the fries slide in. A grabbed another box and put the chicken in it. "Order 96 is ready!" I called out and put the food on the conveyer belt. "Yuichiro! What's taking you so long?" My boss called out. "Sorry sir! T-there's just a lot of orders. Is it ok if someone helps me?" I asked him. He squinted his eyes then stood up strait. "Kimizuki! Come help Yuichiro!" 'Oh course he had to pick him' Kimizuki looked up in shock. "S-sir I can't work with him!" "I don't care! Go or you're fired!" He said and slammed the door. The pink haired twit looked at me in disgust, then slowly walked over and helped. "If anything happens, I'm blaming you." He said, grabbing another order. "Why me?" I said, facing him. "Because, you're the one who's always making a mess." "Am not!" I yelled back. "Stop fighting! Do you want Mr. Hiigari to fire you?" Someone asked. I looked over at her then went back to work.

       I made another order of fries and went to place it on the conveyer belt when Kimizuki elbowed me, making me spill everything. I clenched my fist and looked over to him. "That's it." I whispered. I grabbed his shoulder, forcing him to turn around, and punched him. He fell back a bit and looked over at me. "Oh you want a fight? I'll give you a fight!" He said and returned the punch. It took about three people to separate us. "You guys! He'll hear!" Someone said. "Yuichiro Amane! Kimizuki Shiho! My office now!" Mr. Hiiragi called from the speaker. I groaned and walked to his office, grabbing a towel to try and stop the bleeding coming from my nose. I opened the door and I could already tell he was pissed. "Sit down, both of you." He said in a booming voice. We both quickly took our seats. He leaned back and crossed his arms. "He did it!" Both I and Kimizuki said, pointing at each other. We looked at each other in anger. "No you did it!" We said in unison again. Then we both stood up, ready to fight again. "SIT DOWN!" The boss yelled and we both sat down. "Now, you two fight way to much." "Well it's his fault." Kimizuki whispered. I looked over at him in anger. "Want me to make sure you never speak again!" I said. "I'd sure like to see you try!" He yelled back. "Shiho! Out of my office, now!" The boss yelled again. He smiled and left, patting my shoulder. "As for you Yuichiro." I looked back at Mr. Hiiragi. "What is it sir?" I asked.

       "You're fired." He said. My eyes widened and I shot out of my seat. "What?? N-no sir you can't fire me!" "I don't care. Get out of my office" he said. "Sir Ple-" "I said get out!" He yelled back. I stood up and stormed to the door. "FINE! THIS WAS SHITTY RESTAURANT ANYWAYS!" I yelled and slammed his door. I turned around and saw everyone was staring at me. I huffed and went to my locker, grabbing my jacket. "Yu-" "don't talk to me." I said, putting my jacket on. I went outside and am saw it was raining. "Just my luck." I said and walked outside.  I walked past a walkway and heard something move in the boxes. I looked over, suspicious. "Hello?" I called out. Then I heard a sound. Almost like, a cat? Then, something poked it's head out of the boxes. It jumped out and looked up at me. "Oh, well hey there little guy." I said and went to pet it but I ran back to the box. "It's ok. I won't hurt you. Come here." I said crouching down. I saw it's beautiful blue eyes with its blonde fur through the box. It poked it's head out again, then slowly hopped out. "Well aren't you cute?" I said, petting the cat. I picked it up and stroked it's fur as it purred against me. "You have a home little guy?" I asked it. The cat looked up at me and started purring again. I smiled slightly and wrapped my jacket around it to keep it dry. "Come on. Let's get you some food." I said and started walking home.

**Time Skip**

        I grabbed my key and opened the door, letting the cat go into the house. "Go ahead and explore little guy. This is where you'll be living." I said, closing the door. The cat walked around, then hopped onto the couch. It curled up then slowly fell asleep. I smiled and headed to the fridge. I opened it up and peered inside. "Empty. Of course." I said and closed it. Grabbing my keys and walked back outside and headed to the grocery store.